nineteen.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙˚*

a week in which felt like a lifetime had flew by. the clip of jungwon's viral speech had been trending all over social media, and to everyone's surprise, the majority of the response was positive. various hashtags and posts had arisen like noting how enhypen supports lgbtq+, praising sunoo as the newest member, and of course jungwon's crush; to be more specific, his crush on a guy. despite enhypen knowing who it is, the fandom and anyone else is yet to know ni-ki is said crush.

throughout the week, the boys hadn't really heard word from their boss. not since the show. in the meantime, they've been told to go to dance rehearsals as usual, (this time to practice for shooting the paradoxxx invasion music video), and continue their regular routines through their manager. the eery silence from their boss has kept them on their toes all week, but aside from that, everything felt like cloud 9.

"i still can't believe jungwon and ni-ki technically came out before us," sunghoon comments suddenly one calm morning in the living room of heeseung and sunoo's apartment complex, all seven boys relaxing during some down time.

sunoo stills momentarily, but then he laughs from beside sunghoon on the sofa. he's tempted to glance over at the other, but his coyness smothers that. "it's not like anyone knew that was gonna happen," he replies, choosing instead to fiddle with the fingers of the bigger hands belonging to sunghoon resting in his lap.

"i sure as hell didn't," ni-ki chimes in, his eyes glued to the video game he's currently playing with heeseung on the television.

jungwon lays horizontal on the couch, his head rested upon ni-ki's thighs as he games. jungwon holds his phone up to his eye level, typing away. "to be fair," he begins, inserting his own input into the conversation, "i didn't mention ni-ki's name or anything. i'm on weverse right now though and engene are practically making up theories at this point."

suddenly entranced by curiosity, jay, who emerges from the kitchen with a bowl of shrimp chips in hand asks, "what are they saying?" before joining sunghoon, sunoo, and jake on the oversized sofa.

"most people are assuming it's sunoo because he's new to the group," jungwon answers, not bothering to look up from his phone screen.

sunghoon doesn't stop himself before protectively draping an arm over sunoo's shoulders. once again, sunoo is taken over by a sheepish feeling he remembers having experienced back in freshman year of high school with his first crush. so far, sunghoon has been resurfacing those types of feelings he'd long forgotten about and it makes his heart stutter, despite the fact that they're long past the pining stage in their relationship.

jake, who all the time had been mesmerized by the two members gaming on the television, decides to throw in his two cents. "i guess it makes sense they'd assume sunoo, but then again, not many engene would probably guess ni-ki anyways. he's only been in one livestream and he's the choreographer, so he's behind the scenes."