"It was me." I say, voice sounding wobbly.

Maria's gaze instantly averts to me and she grips my arm, pulling me away from Serena.

Serena tries to grab me away from her but Maria pushes Serena onto the couch.

"YOU STAY THERE." Maria yells at Serena.

Serena whimpers with a nod.

I suddenly feel myself beging pushed to the ground, I lay on my back as I look up at Maria in fear.

She pulls out a knife from her pocket and my head snaps to Serena who is frozen in her spot.

She snaps out of the trance she was in and she shoots up from the couch, pushing Maria away from my body.

That causes Maria to stumble back a bit and drop the bottle of alcohol she was holding.

She immediately grabs Serena and I quickly stand up to get Serena away from her but Maria holds the knife up to Serenas neck. And I freeze.

"Come any closer and you'll witness your sisters death." She threatens. I stare at her with hatred in my eyes as Serena starts to cry.

She puts Serena on a chair and walks over to one of the drawers and pulls out a rope.

Serena tries to get up from the chair and run but Maria pushes her back in the chair and starts to tie the rope around Serena.

I furrow my eyebrows as she walks towards me and puts a hand in my hair, she drags me to where Serena is tied up and throws me on the ground so I'm now laying in front of Serena's chair.

Serena looks down at me with tears in her eyes and starts to squirm in her chair.

I feel my arm being pulled up and I look at Maria who points the knife to my arms and I quickly try to back away but her hold on my arm tightens on my thin arms.

"Please don— ah" I yell as I feel Maria drag the knife across my skin. She doesn't stop as she continues to cut my arm.

Serena starts to scream as I feel myself get weaker and weaker the more Maria cuts.

Suddenly everything turns black.

••••••••••••
Dream ends.

I snap my eyes open as I stare up at the ceiling. Again?

I groggily sit up and rub my eyes.

I avert my gaze to Serena who is still sleeping peacefully. I sigh and stand up from my bed and stretch as I walk into my bathroom.

I start to brush my teeth but my arm instantly has shooting pain and I realized that I bent my bad arm too much.

I forgot I got shot.

I look at myself in the mirror for a moment before shrugging. I'm still gonna go on that date with Ramiro.

Oh right Ramiro.