Chp1. The Kiss

Livy's pov

It's just one kiss. I thought, just one. But one kiss can change everything. I mean everything.

Flash back - Halloween party

I closed my eyes, Jess gave me a quick thumbs up. I sighed and quietly nodded. I felt my face to make sure my mask was there, you can never be too careful. I had been waiting for this moment for a while. I took a deep breath, I can do this. I felt like jelly as I walked through the gym. I tried to spot Maxwell in the crowd of dancing fairies, jumping witches and some other magical creatures. People shoved and pushed me aside. Many didn't even notice me. He wore a ballerina outfit, on an effort to be funny. He looked so cute. He was talking to some of his friends, laughing at something a girl said. I felt sweat drip down my arm, I could do this. I looked at Mia, my best friend, the one who dared me to kiss my crush. She gave me a thumbs up and a smile, she nodded towards Maxwell. Okay. I had to chill or else I would faint right there and then. I pushed past people. I felt my heart beat out of my chest. I was scared to death. I needed to breath. I sighed as I headed towards Max. He smirked at me. He was about to say something when I placed my lips gently on his. He looked shocked. That moment seemed to go in slow motion, it was wonderful. I was no longer a Virgin Mary. I quickly pulled away, my cheeks heading up. The whole gym was quiet, many started at me in shock, some in awe. My cheeks turned bright red, I wasn't used to this kind of attention. I caught a glimpse of a figure heading towards me. I thought it was Jess, or Mia. But I was wrong. It was the devils daughter instead. It was Max's girlfriend, Brittany. I had to run, I had to run, now. I dashed through the doors and ran outside. I was safe.

Those were my thoughts when I kissed max, my life now, well it just got more dramatic.

Sorry this first chapter it's really bad, I'll make it up to you by a better chapter next time. The next chapter is in Max's pov. Until next time. One more thing, vote, comment, and give me suggestions.