Can we just stay here?

Goh and Ash sat there. The last time they had been this close. No, Goh didn't want to think about it. What he did want to think about was spending the rest of his life with Ash and so he bravely said, "There's something I need to tell you." Ash look at him with a puzzled expression. "What could it be Goh?"

Goh felt nauseous and happy at the same time, it couldn't be possible but the heat was rushing to his face. "Ever since we met, I am enjoying the time we have spent together." Ash smiled and said, "Me too Goh!" Goh sighed. "Please don't interrupt me again." Goh continued to speak. "Sometimes, you annoy me and sometimes you make me smile. I thought by now I would have hated you but it's quite the opposite." Ash beamed with pride. Everyone loves him, still missing the blush in Goh's face.

"I have developed something that has only just started happening." He paused. "I have developed feelings for you, feelings that won't go away no matter who or what I think about." He blushed more. "I've never had such a love for someone until now." Ash smiled. "Oh I think I get it now, you are jealous of me." Goh wanted to punch and kiss him at the same time. He grabbed Ash's hand. "I'm in love with you Ash." His blush covered his whole face now. "I can't stop thinking about wanting to kiss you."

Ash's eyes grew wide. "This comes as a shock to me Goh." Goh buried his face in his hands and held back a scream. "I know what you mean." "It was stupid for me to wait so long to open up about my feelings regarding you." Ash said with pride. "Well I accept you and your feelings!" Goh frowned. "Do you even know that I am gay?" Ash then visibly deflated. "What does gay mean again?" Goh said, "when boys fall in love with other boys." Ash smiled and said, "I didn't but I am happy to know now." Goh smiled, "guess I just came out to you."

Ash folded his hands. "You know I feel like I love boy and girls, and all my professors, and all my Pokémon." Goh smiled too, "that makes you a pansexual I suppose."

Goh rolled over to look into Ash's eyes. They were shining just like the sun. "Ash let's just stay here, ok?" Ash whispered, "Are you sure we can do that Goh?" Goh touched his cheek. "Who's gonna stop us?" Then Goh went in for a kiss. Ash became hesitant but he figured that with women kissing him, accepting Goh's kiss was something that shouldn't bother him. He accepted Goh's kiss.  Then there was another kiss, and another, and another after that.

Ash and Goh didn't think they were gonna stop until someone burst into the room.