I removed my bandages, put on long black gloves to cover my scars, and put on shorts and purple stockings.

I applied soft purple eyeshadow and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Am I really doing this? I mean..." I asked myself, doubting my choices that led to this moment.

I shook my head and pushed the door open, quickly grabbing my boots and putting them on.

"Black Heart! You look like a stripper!!" Toby shouted, and I looked up at him, left shoe half on.

"Your point? I have nothing else to wear, we have to leave soon, this is my first dance, and plus, don't I look good~?" I joked, and his face turned as red as a tomato.

"Black Heart, oh my god..." He started.

"We're going to this on a mission, not to fuck around. Now change." He added demandingly.

"You're not my mom, so fuck you." I grinned, standing up and moving my bangs before my right eye.

We both quickly put on light makeup to cover our scars, I put my phone and box cutter in my purse, and we made our way toward the main door.

I didn't put makeup on around my eye because of my bangs, but I kept a bit in my purse in case of an emergency.

Luckily, there wasn't anyone to catch us by the door this time, but when we got outside, we saw the mystical van I was told about.

It looked like the cars adults told you had 'free candy' on the side of it, and it almost perfectly fits the description, except for the free candy spray painted onto it.

"Holy shit, it's the mystical van!" I marveled, putting my hand over my mouth and tugging Toby's sleeve.

"Fantastic, we have to take that shitshow... And mystical van? Really?" He huffed, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, the mystical van. When I first heard about it, I thought it didn't exist." I explained, a small smile still resting on my face.

Toby just sighed and facepalmed, slowly walking towards the van.

I followed closely behind, climbing into the passenger seat before he could get in.

I heard the driver's side door open as I was distracted, putting my seatbelt on.

Once Toby got into the driver's seat, I just stared at him expectingly.

After about a minute, I unbuckled myself and opened the door, making my way around the car to the driver's side and swinging it open.

Two Unlikely Worlds: The Hellvision [Revision]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें