Ending The Bloodline Here.

I was woken up by someone shaking me, and I sat up, looking around me only to see Toby staring back.

"Your kidding right? You don't do that, I thought something was wrong, or you were someone actually important."

"Eh?! Excuse you! I am the most important person in your life."

"Yeah, suure."

I stuck my tongue out slightly, and he punched my arm.

For a second we just stared at each other, not saying a word.

"So... Why did you exactly wake me up?" I asked, tilting my head.

"You wanted me to do whatever you wanted, right? Well, now that you're up, we can do it." He answered, and I immediately grabbed a hold of his shoulders.

"Fuck. No. We are not doing that, not again."

"What do you mean? We never did it?"

"Well in my dream we did, and it went downhill fast."

He just nodded and sat down on the bed.

"Well then, what would you like to do princess?"

"I am not your princess, and... I want to do two things."

"Like what?"

"You said that my douche of a father was being held and tortured until I could finish him off, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

Instead of responding, I just stared at him with a small smile, and he seemed to understand.

He just nodded and stood up.

"You finally ready to end the dick?" He asked me, and I nodded.

He soon scooped me up and off of the bed, and we were off again.

Soon we made it 'back' to where he was being kept, and I smiled as Toby put me down.

"Thanks my starlight, I'm gonna have fun doing this again." I grinned as I slowly walked over to my box cutter.

"Again?" He questioned, but I ignored it as I made my way over to the chair.

I quietly and softly pulled the stuff off of his face, rolled it up, and slapped him harshly with it.

His eyes opened quickly, and I held his chin.

"The last time I did this may have been just a dream, but I'm not going to waste any time this time." I whispered as I let go of him, and got ready to hit him again.

We stared at each other for a brief moment, and I saw something in his eyes before I felt the same adrenaline and warmth from before.