"You okay there?" I said, wondering what he was looking at.

"Niomi just texted me to come see her back at the mess hall. I've gotta go." He said, turning on his heels. I was kind of confused, wondering who Niomi was.

"Is she your girlfriend or something?" I asked, wondering why Marcus hasn't mentioned her in the past.

"On the nose, Troye." He said, his back still turned to me. He lightly jogged back towards the mess hall. Duh. Someone as hot as Marcus has a girlfriend. All the hot guys are taken. Well...most of them, anyway. I just turned back around and stuffed my hands in my pockets, humming to whatever came to mind.

I was about halfway to the cabin when I heard someone yell off to my right.

"Hey!" I saw a girlish figure fast walking towards me. She had a bad look on her face. The closer she got, the more I felt the tension grow, and the closer she got, I could make out her face. Oh God. It's Zoë. She was now right in front of me.

"Why the hell did you slap Joe?!" Was she seriously just finding out? I would've thought she knew. Between the Joe/Aflie tension, I thought she would've found out by now. If she knew the full story, she wouldn't be angry. Or I assume she didn't know the full story. Her usually kind eyes were full of fire and anguish. Her hands were balled up into white, small balls.

"Don't point your finger at me! Your brother was the one who was picking a fight! Plus, he punched me straight in the fucking stomach!" I said, practically yelling. I was done with this already.

"That doesn't answer my question, you prick!" She yelled. How do I put this lightly? She's being a colossal bitch. This sounds like a blind rage thing where she is just blowing up about nothing. Huh. It must be hereditary in the Sugg family.

"Your dumbass brother was the one who was threatening Marcus and began to fight with him! I threw him off the bed and slapped some common sense into his rage induced rant! You should be ashamed of your brother!" I retorted. At this point, my hands were balled into fists, holding back anger. I could feel my heart rate double and my eyes narrowed.

"Joe should've hit you harder." She said, with a low voice and pretty much spitting the phrase at me. I am about to lose myself. Why the fuck did she care so much in the first place? I mean with Joe's temper, he must've gotten into plenty of fights before. How is this any different? I was about to scream my heart out onto her until I heard a distant voice call out.

"Zoë!" I looked to my right and saw Marcus running towards us. My fists unclenched a bit, knowing that Marcus will be on my side.

"Zoë, calm down. Troye is telling the truth. Technically, Joe did throw the first punch. What Troye did was getting Joe to realize what he was doing was not the right thing. Do you even know why he picked the fight anyway?"

"Why?" She asked, anger still present in her system.

"He was seeking revenge over what happened last year." Marcus said in a calming tone. Zoë took a moment and soaked in what Marcus had said. The anger began to fade away.

"Well then in that case, I should be yelling at you!" She pointed a finger right at his chest. The anger returned and bigger than before. Her eyes were practically on fire at this point.

"Alfie did those terrible, awful things because of you!" Her finger poked at Marcus's chest. Marcus stepped back a bit in shock. I began to pull her away, but she swatted at me.

"Look, I didn't think that-"

"Hey, what's going on?" I looked up to see a guy in a white beanie running towards us. It was Alfie.