63. Aashvi is hurt

Start from the beginning

Aashvi " yes Papa.. All done "

She smiled and he nodded, he laughed seeing omi sulking and getting the bags. Avi giggled and karan nodded no. Aashvi went and picked some bags from him and he smiled gratefully to her. 

Omi to avi " learn something from her"

Avi pouted at karan who melted and smacked omi back earning a laugh from our cutie boy.

Aashvi " Papa no hitting my chachu "

Omi picked her made her sit on his lap while karan did the same with avi, they were entertaining their partners and having fun, having amazing food and partying.

They moved outside the mall, aashvi avi were standing with  karan and omi went to get the car. Teju called karan to ask about their plan and avi saw a  man selling something, he nudged karan but he was talking and avi pulled his hand and started to run, aashu panicked seeing him running like that. She ran behind him and karan saw both of them, he screamed them to stop but they didn't hear aashvi pulled her brother and held him, she didn't see the car coming that way, when she heard the horn, she pushed avi and herself, but her leg get stuck and got hurt and she hit forehead on the nearby stone as well

Karan felt like his breath stopped seeing his princess laying on road, avi was crying and aashu was whimpering in pain. Omi reached there soon and he shooked karan, he panicked seeing his princess on road.

Karan picked her up and placed her on car, omi started the car and avi sat beside her. 

Karan " princess, princess.. Y did u run baby.. See here Papa ko dheko.. Please "

Aashvi closed her eyes tightly, she was feeling immense pain in her leg and head.

Aashvi " Papa.. Papa... It's paining... Dard "

He cuddled her " Omi please drive fast"

Avi was crying " I m sorry didi, I am really sorry "

Karan " aashvi.. Beta.. Open ur eyes.. Princess we r near to hospital, please be awake baby "

They reached hospital and he shouted for the doctor.

Karan " please check doctor, she is hurt, she.. She got hit.. She...avi... running..car "
He was panicking and it was clearly visible in his face, omi held his shoulder and made him sit on the chair, he dropped the crying avi down beside karan and explained the doctors about the situation.

Doctors nodded before entering the room, they dressed her wound and requested for X-ray of her wounded leg to see for any fracture or other problems.

Karan was calm a bit now and he called nik.

Nik " haan bhai "

Karan " mera baat sun, you bring tejasswi to Xyz hospital and make sure she don't know. Don't tell her anything, okay "

Nik panicked " what happened bhai, r u okay, kisiko kuch hua , aap theek haina.. My princess, where is she.. Aap mall gaye thi na bhai.. Say something please "

Karan " I will tell everything ,you bring her here... "

He cut the call and tears were flowing from his eyes, he looked at avi who was weeeping.

Karan took deep breath and he picked him  and placed him on the lap.

Karan "  don't cry avi... See didi don't like when u cry na champ "

Avi hicupped " Big papa ...Didi.. Got injured... She... She was running.... Behind me.. I... ..i hurt.. Didi.. Avi hurt didi.. "

He was blaming himself for everything happened and weeping, karan hugged him closer and nodded no