𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠?*

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about the delay Damian, had to deal with a small disturbance," Marinette said as she elbowed Alya in the gut forcing her yelp out a half-baked apology of her own.

"So, I guess this means I've passed your little initiation?" He enquired with an eyebrow raised.

"Initiation? What- "

"Righty-Roo Mr. Wayne," Alya cut in. "And now we move onto today's agenda."

With a sharp elbow to her torso, Alya let out a curt apology.

Marinette sighed and sat squarely in the middle of her bed as Alya struggled to push out a whiteboard from her closet. Throughout the huffing and puffing she happened to shift her eyes towards the billionaire boy who had his eyes dead set on her.

That unpleasant feeling caught up to her again. Was there something on her face? Those green eyes were making her flustered as she turned her head to the full body mirror that stood in the corner the room. Her face was turning pink by a tad bit. Just a tad.

The spectacled girl cleared her throat and clapped her hands together.

"Alrighty, the goal is to find out what the first-place prize is going to be. So, we need to find a way to get our hands on Hiro's keycard and -"

"Wait. I thought we were here to discuss about the competition," Damian interjected.

Alya rubbed her neck and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, we don't necessarily only have to talk about the competition itself-"

"So, you dragged me here under false pretenses?"

Marinette gave Alya a worried look.

Damian pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm leaving," he said before Alya placed her hands on his shoulders and shoved him down onto the chair.

"Wait, wait, wait. I was kidding, right Marinette?"

The blue hair put on the most unconvincing gummy smile and bobbed her head as quick as she could.

"Besides, I managed to get you some breathing room from Chloe, didn't I?"

Damian sighed. "Fine, I'll bite. What do you have in that inquisitive brain of yours?"

"A little classic distract and dive could pull this off," Alya said in a sinister tone.

"That's like the plan 100% of the time" Marinette groaned. "And it always lives me in trouble at the end."

"The only trouble you've ever faced is awkward stares Marinette."

"Yeah, and thanks to that people thing I'm-," Marinette's voice trails off into a whisper, "weird."

Alya flutters her eyelashes at Marinette before walking over to the whiteboard and drawing stick figures and boxes that were kindergarten level at best.

"The VVIP guests get the presidential suite on the top floor of the hotel, the only problem is getting our hands in the key card."

"Yep, and there's only two copies of that card available, the one given to the guest and the other one held by the Major of Paris, Mr. Bourgeois himself. We can't do the usual, 'I lost my card!' scenario. He already knows our faces."

And those girls didn't really give of high class, not unless they dressed up for it. To top it off , Marinette felt like if he kept seeing her face more often without being friends with Chloe, she was going to get shadow banned from the city.

"But he wouldn't say no to Damain."

"So, you want to use me and my connection to Miss Bourgeois to your advantage?" Damian asked as a half smirk spread across her face. "Why not just simply ask him what the prize it, or compete until you become the winner."