Tae- it is so beautiful, i just love it. Thank you so much for this gift. *boxy smile and hug them both*
Gguk/kook- you're
Welcome taetae *hug them back*
Author POV
After that they left for living room where their friends were.
Jimin- what take you so long tae , gguk and kook
Tae- they were giving me a small gift.
Jimin- what is it ?
Tae- the 2 bracelet where one have a bear charm and one has tiger charm.
Jimin- it is so beautiful
Y/n - yeah true the both bracelet are beautiful.
Jin - now you all eat some snacks with some milkshake, hope u will all like it.
Author POV
After some chit chat and drinking their milkshake. It is all their favorite milkshake. Now it is 5pm tae has to go airport.
Tae- Meet you all at my concert in LA. I have send you the vip tickets in your all phone.

In flashback
In yesterday message of bts group except namjin and in this group y/n with eunwoo and bogum are there
Jimin- hello everyone.
Tae- hi jiminie hyung
Jhope - hello jimin
Y/n - hi jimin hyung
Yoongi - hi love
Jeon twins- hello hyung
Eunwoo- hello hyung
Bogum- hello jimin hyung
Jimin- tomorrow tae is going so we are.going to meet him at his house, OK ? And are you OK with it tae and love (yoongi)
Everyone except yoongi and tae - OK
Tae - yes we are OK with it
Yoongi - yeah we are so come at evening till 2pm because in 5 pm he has to left for airport.
Everyone except tae- ok hyung

That why they are here in tae house.
*Flashback over*
Author POV
Tae left for airport with his driver cause there will be reporter too in airport.

Then when he came at airport like this ^
Author POV
So don't think he was resting in 4 hours, 59 minutes in LA flight. He was working on his file of his company. He is the secret ceo of rosilin. His name is V in his company side and in kpop air other side is Taehyung. After 4hrs doing this file so he completed it and only 1 hrs left so he slept for 1 hrs. Then when LA came then he see his every fan is waiting for him. But first he bow to everyone then he has left for his LA private house. then first He done his routine then gone for some practice for 1hrs then he goes to market for some food and then he came to the house with some food And his favorite milkshake, then he started to make some ramen and sweet , sour and spicy chicken with his favorite strawberry milkshake.
Ramen

sweet sour and spicy chicken