Anaynah beamed brightly

Anaynah beamed brightly. Bilbo ran up to them with a smile on his little face. He had a travel pack on his back, looking set to go on this journey.

"I signed it!" The Hobbit stated as he handed his contract over to Balin. Pulling out his reading lenses, he inspected the page.

"Everything appears to be in order. Welcome, Master Baggins, to the company of Thorin Oakensheild!" Baldwin welcomed him with a wink as the orders cheered and laughed around him. Anaynah noticed however how unimpressed and indifferent Thorin was to the fact that Bilbo had joined them.

"Give him pony!" the leader instructed before continuing forward.

Bilbo looked flabbergasted.

"No, no, that won't be necessary, I'm sure I can keep up on foot." The Hobbit had never given a horse in his life and wasn't wanting to start then. I've done my fair of walking holidays, you know. I even got at far as Frogmorton once."

Before Bilbo knew what was happening, he was hoisted up by two of the Dwarves and thrown onto a little brown pony.

Anaynah giggled as the Hobbit looked uncomfortable and awkward atop his steed.

    "C'mon, Nori! Pay up!" Oin called from further back of the lineup

"C'mon, Nori! Pay up!" Oin called from further back of the lineup. Soon, pouches of coins began flying overhead, with sole groans of defeat and some chuckles of victory.

Anaynah too caught her share from Nori.

"I am waiting, Gloin!"

With a grunt of frustration, the Dwarf tossed at her a bag of coins rather aggressively.

"That is the last time I make a wager against her." He muttered under his breath.

The company began to make good time. Now at the outskirts of Hobbitton.
They were finally making some ground... That is before Bilbo began protesting again.

"Achoo! Ah, it's horse hair! I'm having a reaction." Said the halfling as he sniffled his nose. He searched his pockets for something before looking up in a panic.
"Wait! Wait! Stop! We have to turn around!"