𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗦❞ 🌿

Start from the beginning

"let me introduce my assistant.. professor snape" he holds out a hand.

you blink.

everyone leans forward on the stage to see snape walking up with crossed arms and his usual montonious face and all-black outfit.

"he has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration" he puts his hands on his hips, "now, i don't want any of you youngsters to worry.. you'll still have your potions master when i'm through with him. never fear" he winks.

you shudder in disgust.

he steps towards snape, whisking out his wand. they stand face to face, about two feet between them, arms by their sides.

they both whip up their wands in front of their faces, before back down beside them, except at about a 30 degree angle. they bow the top halves of their body to each other, which snape clearly does not want to do, and look back up. turning around and taking five steps apart from each other before spinning around and readying their wands.

"one. two. three!" lockhart chants.

"expelliarmus!" snape fires a charm at him, "woah!" he screams as he falls back, painfully hitting the floor.

a smirk rises on your lips.

mostly everyone laughs out, but a few look genuinely worried. including hermione.

lockhart rolls his tongue around in his mouth, slowly sitting up.

"do you think he's alright?" hermione asks worriedly.

"who cares?" ron grins.

"for once i agree with you" you hum and he frowns.

lockhart breathes heavily and stands back up, "an excellent idea to show them that, professor snape" he says, looking more aggravated than he probably would have liked.

"..but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious uh, what you were about to do. and if i had wanted to stop you, it would have only been too easy" he chuckles.

"perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students.. to block unfriendly spells, professor"

lockhart smiles annoyingly, snape gives back and odd sort of smile, though obviously forced.

"an excellent suggestion, professor snape" lockhart turns back around, walking towards the other end of the stage again.

"uh- let's have a volunteer pair. uhm.. potter, weasley, how about you?" he smiles, harry nods and goes over to walk up.

"weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. we'll be sending potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. may i suggest someone from my own house?" he puts both his arms up, "malfoy, perhaps?"

you sigh.

he spins around, pointing at malfoy and gesturing him to come on stage.

lockhart looks to harry nervously, walking over his direction and off the stage, "good luck, potter"

"thank you, sir"

you shake your head and rub your eyes, groaning and questioning why you were even there.

both harry and draco approach each other, harry with a neutral face and draco with a cocky grin.

they stop about two feet from each other, "wands at the ready."

they both flick their wands in front of their faces.

"scared, potter?" draco raises his eyebrows.

"you wish"