Chapter 53 - Music On The Piano (18+)

Почніть із самого початку

"What do you think, Serena?" He leaned down and pressed his lips to her neck, kissing her skin. Serena sucked in a breath, then let out a breathy sound. She wanted to tell him they were in the studio, but she didn't want him to stop. He left a little mark on the skin by her shirt. "I think we deserve a quick reward. My teach deserves some praise."

"She wouldn't mind," she whispered and let her head fall back, her back curving over the side of the piano.

Ash kissed at her skin, his hands moving down to her hips as his fingers slid even further, curving around her ass. A moan slipped from her lips and her body rolled towards his. She had been yearning for this all afternoon and something about the thrill of potentially getting caught only spurred her on more.

"Touch me," Serena breathed, feeling his teeth scrape against her neck.

He gripped her harder as he hoisted her onto the piano. She landed on the back, a small noise echoing through the studio.

"I'm bringing protection next time."

Ash pulled on her hips, leaning down so her legs draped over his shoulder. He slid his hand up her thighs and it made her skin tingle. She grew even wetter and her fingers stroked through his black hair. They were going to make a mess on the piano and she whimpered at the thought.

He reached under her, pulling down her tights and skirt, and his hands finally touched her bare skin. She was desperate for this feeling again. Admittedly, she wanted to be filled with him, but she was satisfied with this too.

Serena eyed him with uncertainty as she laid there, giving him the opportunity to have his way with her. "No need to get shy. You enjoyed the way we did things from how you sounded the other day."

She huffed with annoyance. "I knew I shouldn't have stroked that ego of yours. Men do not deserve stroked egos during sex. They get way too conceited."

Ash chuckled, but it faded when his eyes began to roam over her. Gulping from nerves and contemplating covering herself, she eyed his tongue running over his lower lip like he was about ready to unwrap his favorite meal.

"Don't hide yourself. It's nothing I haven't seen. You're beautiful." Ash placed his fingers on her knees. He widened her opening more, exposing her to his penetrating gaze and his lips kissed at her thighs. Serena snapped her eyes to the ceiling, losing view of him and her breath grew uneven. "Have you been thinking about this?"

"Maybe," Serena breathed, gasping when she felt his finger ghost over the edge of her wet folds. She moaned, letting her head fall back against the instrument.

"I know I said we didn't need music, but you can make all the sounds you want."

Ash leaned down between her legs. This time he ran his tongue up her folds. The cool air of the studio breezed between her legs and a shiver rolled through her spine, her fingers pressed against the cool piano, leaving hot prints on the surface.

"Okay— Oh."

His slick tongue brushed over her again and her eyes widened, then arched her spine with a cry. Her head fell back while he started slowly, going back and forth with his tongue. All while she gasped and panted, clearly having no objections.

Ash's arms hurried to wrap themselves around Serena's thighs and forced her gyrating hips down onto the hard surface. Her legs clamped around his head while he experimented on her, flattening his tongue on her clit, then probing the edge of her entrance.

He seemed to be testing what made her tick more because he did that continuously until he sucked her into his entire mouth, dragging his tongue over her clit relentlessly.