I could tell he was getting upset because he kept rolling his eyes and mumbling words under his breath.

"Chill North damn it's just business" he said. I rolled my eyes knowing he's lying as I was about to walk out of the closet his phone rang.

He pushed me to the side and ran to it hurrying to decline the call. "Don't fucking push me, I wasn't even going for your phone" I yelled.

He ignored me going inside the bathroom. I sat on the bed grabbing the remote becoming frustrated.

Eden never gave me a reason not to trust him since we been together but he acts so sneaky. Like how he ran to his phone, I never been the type to check messages and emails but the way he's acting its hard not to.

"What time you coming home" I asked.

"Whenever girl" he said grabbing his keys and phone leaving out.

It's 10 at night I know damn well he ain't going to no dinner with his dad. I rubbed my belly and lied down.

Trying to forget about what just happened so I won't stress.

EDEN

We were sitting in the warehouse just chilling. I don't care where I'm at just as long as I'm away from North.

"Nigga stop hogging the blunt" Ace snapped. I rolled my eyes and took another hit.

"Man I needs it North stressing a nigga out" I said passing him the blunt.

"Thats what yall get for moving too fast" Mace said laughing.

I scrunched my face not understanding. "You just met the hoe not to long ago and she pregnant" Ken said chuckling.

"Whens the wedding" Ace joked. Even though I didn't want to hear what they was saying they were right.

"I feel suffocated I'm not ready to settle down, I wanna fuck bitches without worrying about her crying & shit" I said.

"Shouldve thought about that shit before you get her pregnant" Ace said.

"I'm happy I got one on the way I just wish it was with somebody else" I said truthfully.

"What happened to that Candice broad" Jay asked. Jay is my best friend, we been niggas since pre-k.

"She told me she got a abortion and that she ain't want shit else to do with me" I said.

They all chuckled causing me to smack my teeth.

"So how many months is North" Ken asked.

I shrugged. Whenever she tell me shit about the baby I ignore her. It's not that I don't care, I just don't want to be bothered.

"She 4 and 3 weeks" Ace answered. I mugged the shit out of him. "What nigga , she take me to the doctor appointments since you don't go" he said.

"Damn you a fucked up person" Jay said while they all laughed.

"Let's go to the club I'm tryna find sum to fuck on tonight" I said getting up as they all shook their heads at me.

When we got to the club, it was packed as hell. As soon as I walked in bitches was flocking. Migos one time blasted as we made our way to VIP.

My phone beeped and I saw it was a text from North, I ignored it and put my phone back in my pocket turning it off. This random spanish chick came over and started giving me a lap dance. I can tell tonight's going to be a good night.

NORTH

After calling Eden for the millionth time he didn't come home til 4am. He thought he could get away with it thinking I was sleep.