Chapter 3

Eden in multimedia

Eden P.O.V

I was out handling business, I had to stop at the warehouse to talk to boss about putting North on.

If she worked the corner selling weed she'll be out in the next month with the money we making.

I walked into the warehouse greeting everybody. Even though I wasnt a kingpin yet, I wasn't a corner boy either.

Our father runs half of California's drug business. He lives in Beverly Hills and hasn't done anything for me or my borther since we were babies.

The only thing he did for us was put us in the game. As soon as he gets out of the game he will leave it to me Ace to run together.

My father only handle big business so he has 4 different niggas running different warehouses. Like my boss who im going to see now.

"What's up bossman" I said as I sat down in his office. "I met this girl and she homeless, she cool as hell tho I was think giving her a pound and see how well she sell that" i said.

He nodded "Okay put her on the new block" I knew he was going to agree, he had no choice. I could have his whole family dead in a matter of seconds.

As I was about to leave out he stopped me "She got to get initiated first, you know what to do then bring me proof"

I shook my head and walked out. North couldn't hurt a fly so I knew she wouldn't be up for this. I hate to make her go through that.

I sat around the warehouse for a couple of hours. Ace walked up to me eating a apple. I swear this nigga always eating.

"So how you gone initiate East?" He asked.

I looked at him confused. "Bruh Who?"

"The bitch thats in our house" he said in a duh tone.

"Bruh her name North not no fucking East" i said while laughing.

"Same shit either way its still a dumb ass name" he laughed.

"Come on we got this drop to make" I told him.

"Shouldn't you bring North" he said.

I nodded, he right if she want to make money this the perfect way for her to be apart of the money team.

I pulled up to our crib and got out. Ace followed me upstairs.

I pit my key in the door and was in complete shock when I walked in.

Our condo was never this clean since we got it 2 years ago. Ace mugged me and walked around.

There was always this smell in our condo sort of like a sports bar or locker room but now it smell like a fucking spa.

"North" I yelled.

"She back here bruh" Ace said.

I walked back to where he was at to see North layed in my bed, sleeping peacefully under the covers.

"What the fuck" I mumbled.

I gently nudged her. She smiled and instantly got up. "I strictly told yo ass don't be in my fucking room. What the fuck did you do with all my shit that was in here" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I was just taking a nap, I cleaned up your house trying to be nice." she retorted.

I looked over and noticed my bag filled with weed that sat on my dresser was gone. I sighed dramatically. That was 50 pounds of loud. I'm about to beat this bitch ass.