Chapter 7

North P.O.V

I decided to go job hunting today, I can't depend on Eden and Ace forever. So I decided to go to the mall because I heard my favorite store Forever 21 was hiring.

I walked to the counter "Can I get an application" I asked the cute very tall, light skin man. He looked like he was only about 19 or 20, he smiled licking his lips and gave me one. I smiled back and walked to the food court to go fill it out. Once I was finished I walked back into Forever 21 to give him the application. "That was quick, you must really need this job" he chuckled. I nodded shyly as I was about to leave out. "Wait, don't leave yet" he said.

"What if I tell you I can get you an interview right now with the manager" he smirked. "That'll be perfect, where is she" I said giving him an innocent look. "You looking at him"he said biting his lip.

I chuckled "Well lets get started" He motioned me to follow to him to the back. He took me inside a office as he sat behind the desk and I sat on the other side. He started looking over my application. "North Banks" he said while eyeing me.

"I'm Klay Micheals how are you today" he said with his deep voice.

"I'm doing good and you?" I asked.

"Fine, so this will be your first job?" he asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"It says you graduated high school 3 months ago, are you in college?" he asked.

"No but I plan on enrolling into UCLA this week" I told him as he nodded his head. "Well today is your lucky day, we need help and you just might be the perfect fit" he chuckled.

"So I got the job" I asked.

"You got it, you can start 3 days from now, which is Monday" he said while shaking my hand. I was so excited. I left out and decided to make a visit to Candice. It's time we talk.

Eden let me use his BMW until I can afford to buy my own car. He has 3 cars so I don't see why he won't just let me have it. I got in his car and drove in the direction of Candice's house. I texted her with my new iPhone 6 Eden got me to let her know I was outside and she came out minutes later. I went and took a seat next to her on the porch.

"Is that your car" she asked excited. "No" I answered. "Who's is it then" she asked. "That's what I came here to talk to you about." I said looking down.

"After I left here a boy I met the day before took me to his house and let me sleep on his couch" I started.

"North you can't just stay with strangers" she said.

"I know but there were no other options, anyway ... I been staying with him and his brother for about more than a month now" I continued.

"You didn't sleep with him did you? Because niggas ain't nice unless they get something in return" she asked chuckling.

"No I didn't sleep with him but we did kiss and it's nothing like that he said I don't owe him anything but once I get on my feet I'm going to pay him back" I told her. "So who is he?" she asked.

"It's Eden" I said. "What" she screamed. "You fucked up, how could you do that to me" she yelled.

"I didn't know, you never told me his name" I snapped.

She folded her arms while standing up "You know I been defending you against our moms since you left. They been saying a lot of shit about you but now I see what they been saying You are a hoe" she stated.

I shook my head, got up and walked to the car. "You know I'm pregnant with his baby" she smirked. "You'll never come before a baby mama" she laughed. I put my Prada shades on and started the car pulling off.