Chapter 16

NORTH

Eden got to the hotel room real late and drunk last night. How am I suppose to believe he's trying to change if he keeps doing shit like this. I ordered myself breakfast from room service first because I'm so hungry.

I grabbed the ice bucket the hotel gave us then filled it with water. I crept up on Eden lying on his back still sound asleep.

I pulled the cover back then poured the bucket of ice water on him. Drenching his whole body. He jumped up shouting and rubbing his face. I grabbed the belt out his jeans on the floor then whacked him twice as he screamed.

"North what the fuck" he yelled.

"Why the fuck you came in so late with Chyna" I yelled. His eyes grew wide like he was shocked that I knew. "Yea bitch I know Nya told me" I yelled whacking him again.

"I was drunk off my ass and she helped me walk in the hotel that's all I swear" he shouted trying to put his jeans on so the belt wouldn't hurt.

I chuckled "Oh yea then why the fuck was yo pants unbuckled" I asked folding my arms over my belly.

He mumbled something under his belt and went to answer the door for room service. "Is everything okay in here" the servant asked as he rolled the cart inside.

"Yes sir" I smiled innocently. I looked over at Eden who was shaking his head at the servant. I gave him an evil glare and gave the man a tip.

I grabbed my plate and started eating my omelet forgetting everything that just happened with Eden. I stuffed my mouth like I never ate in my life before.

"What?" I asked when I noticed him starring at me. "Where my food" he asked scrunching his face up.

I chuckled taking another bite of my omelet "Mmm go ask Chyna" I said while smirking.

"Crazy ass bitch" he mumbled walking into the bathroom. I laughed because he thought I didn't hear him.

After a half an hour Eden came out the bathroom then started getting dressed. "Where you going?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes "To handle business we got a couple of meeting to go to" he said in a duh tone.

"Can I go I want to spend time with you" I said in a innocent voice giving him puppy dog eyes and poking my bottom lip out.

"No North you pregnant sit yo ass down" he snapped. I sat up and threw my phone at his head.

"Then don't fucking come back stay the fuck out of my life" I yelled throwing everything in my reach at him.

"I'm tired of yo crazy ass when you first met me you acted like a shy bitch but i see yo true colors starting to show yo ass need medication" he snapped while putting his jewelry on.

"Oh I'm crazy? Bitch I been calm as fuck with you! But you asking for it" I yelled.

"You better hope my son don't come out retarded like his fucking mama" he said walking to the door.

I laughed then followed him to the door. I grabbed his hand gently. He sighed "what North I gotta go man"

I reached to grab his face but he jumped. I chuckled then pecked his lips. He hesitated on kissing me back.

I bit my lip as I made tears run down my eyes. I put my face in my hands and fake cried harder. He pulled me into his embrace.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you bae you just need to stop being so crazy You stressing me out" he said while kissing my forehead.