Chapter 12

3 months later

"You've been having pains because of stress you need to relax Ms.Banks" the doctor said as jotted on his clipboard.

I sat up and began putting my shirt back on. For me to be 4 months pregnant I'm not that big. I love being pregnant, the fact that have an actual human being in my stomach makes me excited.

"Next appointment you'll be able to see the gender, make sure you keep taking your vitamins, and please avoid stress it's not good for the baby" he said before shaking my hand and leaving out.

30 minutes later I pulled up to our beautiful home that me and Eden shared. Since the incident that happened with me month's ago, I didn't feel comfortable living in that condo anymore. So Eden bought us a big family house in a gated community to raise our child together.

I saw Eden's car outside and immediately got excited. He works all day so I usually only see him in the morning or at night.

"babbby" I sang as I walked in the house sitting my Chanel bag on the sofa. I went up to our bedroom taking my shoes and jewelry off.

I heard the shower running so I walked to our connected bathroom. I bit my lip and my cheeks grew red as I watch Eden take a shower.

He saw me looking and gave a smirk hat sent chills down my spine. Being pregnant, I am always horny.

I started taking my clothes off then hopped in the shower with him. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my neck. "I miss you" he said in between kisses.

I looked down noticing his member was on hard. I carefully got on my knees and took the whole thing in my mouth. He moved my head up and down as I sucked him sloppy.

I took it out my mouth and licked the tip teasing him. "Come on bae, I was about to cum" he groaned.

I chuckled and tried leaving the shower until he pulled me back. He picked my up putting my back against the shower wall and slid himself into me. I moaned biting my lip as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"How was the doctors appointment?" he asked while running fingers through my hair.

"Good, he say's I keep having pains because I'm stressed out" I told hi cuddling closer kissing his jaw lines.

"Why you stressed ma" he asked concerned.

"With you being out all night worries me that something is going to happen to you and I'll have to raise a baby on my own. I just want you to stay home all day with me" I said pouting.

His phone kept beeping while he texted on his phone. I started getting irritated because he was't paying any attention to me.

"You know I gotta make money Nori, I just started running my cartel I can't just stop. Nothing is going to happen to me I'm coming home to you every night" he said getting an attitude.

I turned my back to him closing my eyes. Sometimes I regret all of this. Here I am having a baby with someone and were not even in love. I mean we care for each other but we only known each other for a year now.

I don't regret my baby, I just wish things could've happened differently. I felt the bed move as Eden getting out.

"Where you going?" I asked growing upset. "Me and Ace are meeting up with my dad for dinner"he said as he started getting dressed.

I got up following him into our closet "How come I can't come don't you think its weird I haven't met your family and we've been together for a while now and I'm carrying their grandchild" I complained.