"You need to stay on the trail. Remember... you need to find him and get back into his good graces. We are counting on you to be there for y/n until we can arrive and form some alliance with the Mafia leaders." I told him.

"I have managed to find out where they are living and will present myself to him. Not sure if I will be able to contact you both again, I will try. Otherwise, if anything goes wrong, this might be the last time I speak to either to you and Mr. Stan"

"Zakaria will be stupid enough to let you go, even if you did betray him. Take care Oscar" I hung up the phone.

After a while, Sebastian spoke up "If he dies, then we have nothing. We are relying on Dons that might not even want to help us. We can't afford to lose him, although it wouldn't be a bad thing"

"There is no reason for us to let him die" I said.

"He failed as a bodyguard"

"We have all failed y/n"

Silence grew into the plane.

"Sirs, we have arrived. We will unload everything in the cars and then be on our way to the mansion. Is there anything you would like us to do afterwards?" Eric informed.

"Inform the dons that we have arrived and would like the meeting to commerce. Immediately. We need this meeting to take place and get our search party on the way.

Sebastian came over to me as I walked to descend the plane's stairs. "What?" I asked him.

"What were you writing, back there?" He raised his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't think I didn't see you back there scribbling a shit load of letters on a piece of paper. I was just curious on what or who it was for?"

"Then don't think I'm a fool that you don't know who its for. You know exactly who it's for" And with that, I walked down the stairs.

"You better have written that WE are coming for her. That WE are going to burn down everything to get to her!" I heard him from behind me. "Because I am ready to burn everything down for that woman."

I reached the bottom of the stairs and turned around...

"You don't think that I wouldn't?"

"I never implied..."

I cut him off "I would fucking burn down every city, every country until I fucking have her back in my arms, Sebastian. I will not make the same fucking mistake as I did with Bianca" I stopped myself.

"What happened to Bianca was not your fault. You blamed yourself so hard for it and it left you damaged. This is nothing like Bianca dying"

"Don't!"

"If Bianca knew that her brother was alive, then she wouldn't have done what she did. She was an innocent woman who got caught up with a lot of bullshit from her brother"

"A lot of bullshit from all of us. I should have left that day with her, I never should have let her out of my sight"

"Christopher..."

"She was fucking pregnant." I rubbed my temples "She had just found out that we were having a child, it was super early stage and then she did that. To herself and to my child. So, I vow to not have shit like that happen again! I will take y/n back and end this fucking shit show with Zakaria!"

With that I left Sebastian standing there at the bottom of the stairs of the plane. I got in the car and told Eric to leave. I knew Sebastian would soon follow behind and get to the mansion in his own car.

Bianca didn't deserve what happened to her. She deserved so much more and I failed her. I failed in protecting her and my unborn child.

Finding out that y/n was pregnant brought back that moment of Bianca and I knew that it wasn't just y/n that I am protecting...

It's our child...

Our child that I vow to save him Zakaria and protect with everything that I have...

To my last breath...
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

Christopher is losing his mind? His shit? And to remember what happened to Bianca and knowing she was pregnant does hit hard!

Find out what happens next when the two mafia kings fly to Italy!