Chapter 4

***{Three Years Ago - Months after the wedding}

*
*
*
{Three Years Ago - Months after the wedding}

{Your POV}

"Mrs. Bane, you need to wake up now. You have your appointment with the doctor to see what's the best option for the delivery of the twins" I heard my maid say as she begun to open the blinds.

I remember finding out that I was having twins, a few months after my husband and I landed in Spain. I had regular check-ups and it was recommended for me to take a drink of this pure liquid that helps the babies to grow.

Speaking of, here come Juliana now with my drink and breakfast on a tray. "Now, the doctor was very clear that you need to take this before the appointment. He will know, if you haven't"

I rolled my eyes at her and drank it first before starting on my breakfast. Small round pancakes with two slices of toast next to it. I had a small bowl of jam and cream for the pancakes.

"Also, Mr. Bane will be attending the appointment with you" I looked straight up from my breakfast at her "He wanted to be there to know the gender of the babies"

"Zakaria hasn't come to an appointment since the first one when we arrived" I said.

"I am only the messenger, Mrs. That was all that were given to me at the time"

She walked away from me and went about doing her chores in the bathroom. I spent a few more minutes munching on my breakfast, thoughts running through my head.

"What if I don't want to know the gender?"

She turned back around. "Why not? I know it's old fashion to wait until they are born, but everyone these days love to know"

"I'm just afraid it won't be what Zakaria would like"

"If you are talking about not having sons, then I know that Mr. Bane would love his daughters with all of his heart and will every men on this planet to protect them"

I smiled at the thought of it. He would have every men protecting our girls and just thinking of them growing up wanting boyfriends makes it funny.

"I want you to do something for me" Juliana hummed as she picked out my clothes for today "I want you to get someone to call him. I want him out of the doctor's room just as we get told"

"Why is that?"

"Because I want to surprise him with a gender reveal party."

She nodded and left the room...

{Three Years Later - In Italy}

"Do you remember when I threw a surprise gender reveal party?" I asked Zakaria.

We were in the car, driving to an event with Camila. She was sat in the front with the driver, which was better for me.

"I do. I was overjoyed with the news. Our sons have grown, little dove and they will be fine men later in life" He held onto my hand.

I squeezed his hand a little, looking out the window.

"What's a matter my little dove?" he asked.

I shook my head, not wanting to say. I had thought about wanting another a child after the boys were born. It has been three years and I had this desire for a daughter.

I felt his hand brush under my chin and turn my head. I held back my tears before opening my eyes and giving him a slight smile.

"I know what you want and you shall have it. In just a few weeks, I will take you away on a little vacation where our bond will grow even more so" He said,  now placing his hand on my stomach. "You shall have what you want, little dove. I promise you"

I placed my own hand on top of his. Zakaria had saved me from a terrible fate and I couldn't thank him enough. Three years ago, I was in danger and Zakaria saved me. Gave me two beautiful sons and I was brought into a world that was ever changing.

Yes, I know Zakaria was a Mafia boss and the lifestyle was very dangerous, but we have never encountered anything dangerous and he has done nothing but given protection over me and our sons for three years.

"Here... take this" Zakaria poured me a drink from a little cabinet in the car. "It will help with the nerves" He handed it to me and I drank it. "Tonight, you will be able to relax knowing a little problem of ours will soon disappear"

I saw him glancing over to the front seat. He was referring to Camila. The only danger or threat I have had the past years were from her. If what Zakaria says is true, then I won't need to worry about her no longer.

"Sir, we have arrived" Came our driver.

"Good... Camila, see to it that everything is ready" he ordered her. I looked straight at him "Shh... she does not know anything, beautiful"

"I thought I was coming inside with you, sir?" she questioned.

"I've given you an order. Now do as I say, Camila"

She nodded and left the car, once the engine stopped. Zakaria's door was opened and he left, coming around to my side. Being the gentleman that he is, he opened it and waited for me to slide my hand into his.

I stepped out and looked at the gorgeous sight before my eyes. The mansion was exquisite and the lights surrounding it, showed off the wonderful garden around the place.

It reminded me of a place that I can not remember so well. A place that was surrounded by trees and a lovely lake. The breeze caught the smell of the flowers which reached my nose and it took me back to a place.

How do I remember a place, that I have never been before?

"Little dove?"

"Zakaria... do we have a place that is surrounded by trees?"

"Excuse me?"

I tried to think harder "It was like, we were alone. No other mansions were around us. We had a beautiful lake and..." I trailed off.

"My little dove. Did you forget we got married with a beautiful view of the lake behind our American Mansion?" he said.

I smiled. "Silly me..." I kissed his lips "I could never forget a thing like that. We have the photos to prove our wedding day... shall we?"

He nodded, leading the way into the mansion.

But I had this strange feeling that it wasn't what Zakaria had said....
*
*
*
Author's Note:

It seems that Zakaria has poisoned y/n's mind and remodeled it for his own benefit!
But... does it looks like y/n's own mind is trying to break free of the hold?

-Will her own mind power over the poison?
-Will she realise what is going on and put a stop to it?
-Are y/n and the boys really safe?
-Where's Chris and Sebastian?

-Will her own mind power over the poison?-Will she realise what is going on and put a stop to it?-Are y/n and the boys really safe?-Where's Chris and Sebastian?