Chapter Eleven ♡

a/n so I haven't updated in like my whole life and I'm so sorry for that so I couldn't sleep when I started writing this so I thought why not right another shit chapter for my shit book? So here it is...

☾Hemmings' Pov☽

Me:

Well that was fun :)

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

Yahs omg your mum is so cute

Me:

Are you like attracted to my mum?

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

No but mumma liz is adorable af

Me:

OkaY stoP thAt iS my muM

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

Rood

Me:

Whatever you noob bye :(

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

No baby I'm sorrehhh :-(

Me:

No you love my mum more than me D:

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

No I love you more than Mumma liz

Me:

:0 whatever

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

I do :-.)

Hahahahah it has a beauty spot!!

Me:

You stoopid

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

*scoffs and rolls eyes* fek you

Me:

Nah I rather fuck you B)

Spicy Enchilada ♡:

Come on over and you can fuck me all night B)

Me:

Okay...

*-*

"Luke Robert, come down here!" My mum calls from the kitchen.

"Why?!" I yell back.

"I need to talk to you!" She replies. I groan in frustration and slowly make my way downstairs.

"Making my way down town, walking slow 'cause mum is low," I sing to myself. "What?"

"Your principal called today, he said that your grades aren't doing as good as they should. What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing. Can I go?" I whine.

"No Luke tell me." She demands.

"Fine! I'm getting bullied cause I'm gay! You happy?!" I cry.

"Well who is bullying you? I will tell Mr Barlen."

"No! That's a big mistake. I told my bullies that I wouldn't tell anyone and as long as they didn't hit me in the face." I sob.

"Well this isn't right Luke." She says with disappointment.

"Well it will only get worse if I tell."

"Show me what they did." She grabs my wrist and I flinch in pain. She notices I flinched and she immediately roles up my sleeves. "Luke." She chokes.

"Mum."

"I want your phone out here and your laptop." She says.

"No mum you can't do that. I made a new friend. And he makes me so happy. You can't take that away from me. He gives me hope. No mum you can't do this. I need him. He understands me." I cry with tears running down my face.

"Was that the one that came over yesterday?" She demands an answer.

"Yes, name is Ashton and he goes to my old school, he's gay as well and he gets bullied as well, he understands me so well." I explain.

"Well you don't even know this boy." She says.

"Technically i do because we have been talking for a while." I fight back.

"Well you can keep talking to him but you have to give me whatever your using to do this." She points to my scars.

"Fine, I'll go get them." I huff walking up stairs to my bathroom. I grab my little box out of my drawers and take one of my many blades out of the box and put it in the drawer just incase. I walk back down stairs and hand mum the small black box.

"Thank you." she says.

"Mhm" I hum and walk back to my room.

*incoming FaceTime call from Spicy Enchilada ♡*

I press the green button and wait for it to connect. I flip the camera to that back one so Ashton can't see me.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I reply.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I fake smile.

"Yeah biggest lie in the world." He sassily says.

"Mhmm. Why did you call?" I ask.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to do something this weekend." He replies. Well this is awkward, I think to myself.

------------------------------

I have no idea why it's awkward... Please vote and comment bc I'm proud of myself right now. Even though the chapter is short asf at least there is a chapter right?

Chloeeeee x