Chapter Seven ♡

☾Hemmings' Pov☽
"So how's school going?" My mum asks as we sit at the table eating dinner.
"Fine." I say briefly.
"You know you can tell us anything." She pushes.
"Mum I don't have anything to tell!" I raise my voice.
"Luke don't raise your voice at your mother." Dad says.
"I'm just sick of life." I whisper for them to hear but they clearly did.
"Why? You have a brilliant house over your head, food, good school, a phone. What more do you want?" Mum asks.
"That's the thing, I don't want anything else but to die. I don't have a good school, I hate going to school and then leaving all battered and bruised-" I cut myself off. Luke you such a fuck up. "I'm done." I briefly say tears clearly building up in my eyes. I wasn't actually finished my plate was still full, but they think I was referring to my food, but in reality I'm done with life.

*-*

I slip on a grey sweater to cover the fresh wounds on my wrists. I climb into bed and hug my pillow, crying into it at the same time. I hear my phone vibrate and I know it is Ashton, so I decide not to answer it.

Minutes later my phone vibrates again and I ignore it. Under a minute there is another one. Then another. Then another. I groan loudly and pick it up and look at all the messages.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Hey ♡
Luke?
I miss you.
I wanna talk to you.
Please come back.
I'm sorry I'm so stupid.
Bye.

Me:
Hi. I don't really want to talk I've had a really bad day :(

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Do you want to talk about it?

Me:
Not really.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
C'mon get it out.

Me:
Fine.
I was talking with my parents during dinner. Mum asked me how schools been and I said fine. She then replied you can tell us anything then I kinda raised my voice and told her that I don't have anything to tell. Then I whispered I'm just sick of life and I didn't expect them to hear it so they are like oh we gave you everything someone could want and shit and then I said that's the thing I don't want anything but to die. I told them I don't have a good school and that I hate going and coming back all bruised and that's when I fucked up. I wasn't meant to mention that. So I left.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Why can't you tell them?

Me:
Because when you get bullied, if you tell them they try to fix it but everything gets worse. Plus I told my bullies if they don't punch me in the face I won't tell.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
I know what you're going through.

Me:
How?

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
I get bullied.

Me:
Really?

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Yeah I get bullied because I'm gay.

Me:
Me too. And because of how wealthy my parents are.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Wait you're gay?

Me:
Yep. I thought it was the time to tell you since we have been talking for a while.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Wow. Could I ask you something?

Me:
Yeah sure :)

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Could we like send each other pics?

Me:
Uhm I'm not sending you nudes.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
No like I meant if the face. You can send me nudes as well if you want ;-)

Me:
I don't look so good right now.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
From what I've seen of you, you look good no matter what :-)

Me:
Okay let me go to the bathroom.

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
Okay I'll take mine as well.

I walked into my ensuite and attempted to take a good picture. They all made me look ugly which made me get frustrated. After one hundred different photos I finally got the right one.

Me:
*Picture Message Sent*
*Picture Message Received*

Spicy Enchilada ♡:
You're so beautiful it hurts.

----

I sort of like this ending its cute :-)

Vote!! Comment!!

Chloe ♡