Mellifluous

Maintaining a long term relationship might not seem as such a complex task. However, for Steve Rogers a romantic commitment will test his ability of forming lasting ties that for him will signify the closure of his past. Although, it is for his own benefits. He finds it hard to move on from what he believes to be his one true love but after being constantly pestered by his comrade, Natasha Romanoff, he gives in to opportunity of finding comfort in another set of arms.

That is why when he first stumbled upon the loveable brunette, Arabella Bailey, he decided to man up and asked her out. Maybe his motives derived from The smile she give him when she had profoundly apologized for bumping into him and the nervous laughs that left her throat which for a moment was enough for Steve to forget his worries at least for just a few minutes of his day. He couldn't quite pinned point why he grew attached to her so quickly in such short amount of time, but he was certain that he loved the feeling nevertheless.

Although, the relationship flourished as a flower in spring it would be in winter when their loved started to wither away. Arabella started to noticed how Steve's eyes grew with sorrow everyday, at first she tried to comprehend that he needed his space but with the past of time her doubts got the best of her and through a cruel way of life she discovered that Steve's heart never truly belonged to her. 

Initially Arabella tried to be selfish. She denied the facts and tried to trick her mind that if she changed then he would learn to love her, maybe if she acted more proper, or more mature, he would come back into her desperate arms like he had once had.

maybe if she give him more time.

How silly of her, giving the man out of time more time than he needed.

Arabella realized that what Steve needed wasn't more time, what he needed was for her to let him go so he can have the space to move on.

with one last kissed to her love, she said her goodbyes.

with time she became the name without a face.

and with time she would become the infatuation of the lost.

Lee Hojung
as
Arabella Bailey

"Steve wasn't the real reason why I decided to disappear from the map"

Seo Yea-ji as GG
The Rest of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier cast as themselves

Disclaimers:

The Plot of the story is an original work by me (MIPE24). I own the rights of any OCs that are a part of the Soldier Series including Arabella Bailey and GG.

Warnings:

Discussions of Suicide, Manipulation, Gaslighting, and Murder will appear. So if you are uncomfortable or trigger I highly recommend that you do not read this book. In addition, I might not add all trigger warnings here so be aware that something not listed will appear later on. (It's also a Marvel Fanfic, meaning that its most definitely not PG friendly)

Authors Note:

This is not a x reader, so please restrict your use of personal pronouns and descriptions to a bare minimum, I know there will be times when you want to share personal experience that you share with Arabella or any other character and that is fine but playing as if Arabella is the reader is not something that I really wish to see here.

Moreover, I do not like bullying or prejudice anywhere in my comment section. I will allow discussions of opinions and such but never direct offensive language at each other. I love all my readers but I cannot handle people fighting for opinions.

Lastly, if you don't like my book or how my settings are then please do yourself a favor and don't further read it. I have people in the past writing in my books that my characters are basic, or overpowering. As well as saying that I am homophobic because my characters love interest is the opposite sex of the OC without even making it past the Character list.

My tiktok is Mipe245 for any edits that I do for this book.