Eleven

Walker walks up to Zemo grabbing him harshly pinning him against the machine, taking the chance to handcuffed Zemo, “you got ten minutes

Walker walks up to Zemo grabbing him harshly pinning him against the machine, taking the chance to handcuffed Zemo, “you got ten minutes.”

"Really?" Zemo asked, Arabella was besides bucky with her arms behind her back looking around, not making eye contact with any of the man. 

"Then we're doing things my way." Arabella’s face turned into one of terror quickly turning to look at Walker 

“Nope, yeah that won’t happen.” Arabella denied anything that John Walker proposed 

"This is a bad idea." 

“You only think its bad idea, because you didn’t think of it first.” Arabella told John in his face with a frown on her face. She could tell how much he was steaming in anger at her words, as he took a few steps forward towards her Bucky cut in right in front of his way towards Bella. 

Bucky pointed a threatening finger with his metal arm at him, "It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." 

"Don't do that, don't patronize me." 

“Someone has to.” Arabella added to the already burning fire.

" I am Going in." John was stopped by Bucky who moved closer to him, "This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum runnin through your veins." angered fueled in her veins at the way Walker was talking to Bucky "Barnes, Bailey, your partner need backup in there. Do you really want his blood on both or y'all's hands?" 

John tried to put his hand on arabella’s shoulder but was stopped by Bucky’s normal hand which had a bunch of strength too. “I wouldn’t try.”

As soon as Bucky let go of John, he took the opportunity to walk away from them towards the room where sam and Karli where at. "Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest." 

"So this is what that was?" Karli’s voice could be heard saying.

“I thought you were different, Sam” an unfamiliar male voice could be heard, “Let’s go.”

 "No, Karli, Henrik, wait..." 

"Tricking me until help came." Karli said with total angered

“Low blow, Sammy.” Henrik sneered at him

 "No, I think we had enough time to talk."John started to walk closer to her, but Henrik punched the shield making John fly back, allowing them a chance to run away.

Karli jumped up onto the stairs with Henrik right besides her with his hand on her back. Arabella, was surprisingly, the closest to them. Henrik noticing the closure used his gun and shot her.

Sam and Bucky met each other at the same time a gun went off. Bucky at noticing Arabella missing, went into a full panic. The worst case scenario went into his head, believing that she was injured.

Bucky did not even wait for Sam as he took off to find his doll. Bucky’s mind was only in Arabella. He did not even noticed when another gun went off, or that Sam had left him alone to search for Bella. As he came near to a room, he could hear the sound of groans and moans of pains. He opened the door to find Arabella grabbing her left shoulder and blood pouring out between her fingers.

“Buc-ck…” her voice was filled with pain, Bucky’s shock quickly faded as he runned by her side replacing her hand with his own. “It hurts.”

Bucky was staring at her with horror as she was leaving her consciousness. Bucky placed her in a position that he was able to carry her “hey Doll, stay awake for me.”

“But, it hurts.” her eyes were shut together, her face showed pained. Bucky’s eyes started to water with his tears that did not go down.  His feet's were moving in his own accord towards Sam, who could know what to do as his thoughts were plague with negatives ones.

Bucky’s heart stopped the moment when her arm went limb against his chest. He stopped in the middle of the hallway, as he give her light shakes. However, Arabella never made signs to move or wake up. His tears started to stream down his face, sobs started to be heard, he didn’t noticed the foot steps that were coming closer to him.

A hand on his shoulder made him look up, Sam’s worried face was right in front of him. “She will be alright, she is just unconscious.”

The words did not go into his mind, as his thoughts were making a barrier difficult to penetrate it self. 

“Let’s get her back to a safe place.” Bucky nodded absently, he was looking at the floor without a blink. His hold tighten around her, his mind had one clear thought

Arabella needs to live.

I hate this chapter with passion

I hate this chapter with passion. But I had to update something, so here it is.