𝘈𝘤𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦 (FORMER SUMMARY)

"I think I have a thing for World War II Super Soldiers

"I think I have a thing for World War II Super Soldiers. "

"She is the big bad wolf in a sheep's clothing"

"Sheep or Wolf, no matter what I am, I still get my hands dirty"

"She is a tech genius, even if she doesn't look like it"

"Was that supposed to be an insult? "

"I love you. "

"I love you too"

Everyone thinks Arabella was only a pretty face and a pretty voice, nobody believed in her abilities. That was until she met Steve Rogers, Also known as Captain America.

Arabella met Steve during a morning run when she stopped to help him out with his phone. She knew of him, but she still didn't treat him any different as a normal person. Which he gladly appreciated.

Steve exchanged numbers with her and maintain contact with the pretty blonde. After two weeks of talking, Steve finally had the courage to ask her out. (Of course after a Ted talk of Nat)

They hit it off great. At least that was what she thought.

Almost a year of dating, Arabella noticed that Steve was not really into the relationship. That is why she decided to confront him. He admitted to not being able to move on from his past lover, Peggy Carter.

Arabella being the kind hearted girl, broke up things with Steve Rogers. Not wanting for neither to be hurt during the process of their relationship.

Almost two years after the break up, Arabella finds out Steve is dating someone else. Arabella was supporting his relationship with his new girl, thinking that Steve finally move on from Peggy.

Carter.

Arabella finds out that the new girl was a Carter. Not only that she finds out she is related and almost the same as Peggy. Arabella was furious.

Don't get her wrong, she wasn't mad at the girl. She mad at Steve. Not only was she sure that he only did it to feel close to Peggy in some way, but he also was using the girl for his selfish desires.

Civil War happens and Arabella was approached by Steve after four years. He give her a cellphone that only he knew and saved the number for.

When Thanos snapped his fingers, Arabella was one of the people that dusted away. When Steve found out he was heart broken.

He knew that some part of him will always love Arabella, but another would always go to Peggy. He wasn't able to maintain a relationship with anyone that wasn't Peggy. Peggy was his ultimate love, but Arabella was his epic love.

Arabella was one of the people that encourage Steve's decision of going back to Peggy. She forgive him for everything he has done to her. With a last goodbye kiss, Steve left her home. Leaving her a crying mess, Steve was her first love.

When old Steve give Sam the shield, he also give away to cell phone with Arabella's special phone number in case of an emergency.

Fast forward to the present where that phone number was called.

Book One of ...