Four

Once Sam and Arabella stepped in the police station, they immediately asked for Bucky and they gave them little information about his release

Once Sam and Arabella stepped in the police station, they immediately asked for Bucky and they gave them little information about his release. "Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James's therapist." A woman said stopping, Sam shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out." Sam said

She shook her head, "That was not me." She said as Arabella looked at her confused,

"Christina." Arabella turned around at a familiar mans voice that made arabella want to break her no unnecessary violence. Arabella turned to find John Walker, "it's great to see you again." He said as he took pictures with people and that made Arabella wince at him.

"You gotta be kidding me, you know him?" Sam said annoyed and a hint of shock,

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day." She said smiling as Arabella nodded in understanding. John walked towards us.

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in." John said with a smile, Arabella wanted to launch herself at John because he called James like an old friend "Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer."

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" She asked, Arabella had an idea on who.

"Um.." He said before gesturing to himself making Arabella turn around to rolled her eyes without seeing rude. Arabella turned to look at Bucky coming out free of charge, as soon as Bucky sees Arabella he smiles. Arabella runned towards him pulling him in a tight hug, Bucky quickly reciprocate the hug. He buried his face on the nape of her neck smelling her scent. Arabella had to contain herself from moaning at the heat waves that were coming from the warm breath of Bucky.

They parted ways a bit, and looked at each other straight in the eyes with smiles on their faces. Not aware of the knowing look Dr. Raynor was giving Bucky. Dr. Raynor noticed how at peace Bucky seemed, she knew that if Arabella was with him at the end of the line, his therapies will no longer be necessary.

"He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up, just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me."  John say making both of them to pull away from their little moment. "Got some unfinished business, him and I." He said as he begins to walk away. "You both, Wilson, Bayley. I'll be outside."

"James, condition of your release session now." Dr. Raynor said looking at Bucky, Arabella sent him a reassuring smile. "You too, Sam, Arabella."

"That's okay, I'll be out here with-" Sam said gesturing towards Arabella as Dr. Raynor cut him off,

"That wasn't a request." She demanded, Arabella quickly followed after Bucky, Bucky waited for her before interlocking their hands together and walking inside the room with Sam following behind.

Arabella took a seat besides Dr. Raynor, as she
slaps a folder down. "So...who would like to start?" She asked Sam and Bucky,

"All right, look. Dr. Raynor?" Sam began as he puts his hand out to confirm her name as she nods a towards him in confirmation.