I instantly point my gun at him and he opens his mouth to say something, but before he could I shoot him in the head, causing blood to splatter all over my clothes and some on my arms.

I lower my gun and stare at the car. Jesus now I will have to explain everything.

I grimace as the stinging of my arm gets worse by the minute. I quickly turn around and walk back to the car, I walk to the driver side and open the door and drag Camila out of the car.

She looks at me from the ground "OKAY, OKAY, DON'T KILL ME." She yells as she puts her hands up in the air. I take a deep breath "get up." I demand.

She stands up and looks at me but not in fear but awe. I shake my head "get in the car."

She immediately walks to the passenger side and gets in the car. I also get into the car and realize that Serena has been quite quiet. Ah shit.

I grab a flannel that was at the back of my seat and rip some of the clothing off of it so I can wrap it around my arm.

As soon as I wrap it up I start driving to get Serena back home.

I tighten my grip on the wheel and I feel camilas gaze on my arm that's currently bleeding like hell.

I have the urge to bang her head against the window of my car. But then again that means I would have more damage to pay for.

The car ride is silent all the way to my house. When we make it to my house serena instantly gets out of the car and starts running inside. Alright.

I avert my glare to Camila who nervously chuckles and as soon as she sees me unbuckle my seatbelt she does the same and shoots out of my car while yelling.

I quickly trail behind her as we run inside the house and into the living room, ignoring my injured arm I pick Camila up and throw her over the couch.

"OH SHIT." She yells as she hits the ground with a groan.

"We almost died because of you and that's quite fucking sad considering.. WE WERE GETTING FUCKING FOLLOWED BY RUSSIANS." I say as my voice progressively gets louder each time I speak.

"But no we didn't almost die because of them, we almost died because of your horrid fucking driving." I exclaim.

"Woah woah what the hell is happening." Marco suddenly says. Wait Marco? I look around the room and see my family including Camilas family staring at the scene that's unfolding in front of them.

Salvatore shoots up from his seat as he takes notice of my injury. "Silas what happened." He asks as he takes my arm in his hands examining it.

I continue to glare at Camila who still lays on the ground. I remove my arm from Salvatore's hold and put a hand on my bleeding arm. I feel nauseous.

"We got followed by the Russias while we were driving and I stupidly told Camila to take the wheel while I tried taking them down." I weakly reply. Camila stands "hey I warned you that I didn't know how to drive."

I look at her with squinted eyes "I didn't think that we would be in even more danger with you driving." I say. She rolls her eyes "well I'm sorry Silas nobody has taught me to drive." She says back.