Seeing an empty chair, I took large steps towards my private dressing room. Roaming my hands inside my purse, I finally found the key as I entered inside my room.

Scanning my eyes inside the closet, I wanted something fancy yet formal. After searching for a while, my eyes landed on a wine- coloured dress.

Taking it out, I observed it.

"Woah..."

I whipered to myself, admiring the beauty of the dress.

It was a wine-coloured velvet v-neck top with a seperate short skirt. It was classy yet beautiful.

Quickly, I changed my outfit and freshened up. Putting on a matching lipstick, I wore a good amount of make up, not too little and not too much.

Wearing a silver pendant, with silver hoops, I grabbed a pair of silver heels to match my outfit.

Last but not the least, I applied my strawberry lip balm.

Yep, I can't live without it!

Leaving my hair free, I glanced at myself in the mirror. Clicking few pics, I sent it to Soobin.

*Ting*

_____________________________________

Soobin: You look fucking gorgeous
               my bae!!

Y/n: Hehe, thanks...

______________________________________

Smiling to myself, I locked the room and walked towards the cabin.

Knocking, I heard no response. So, I entered inside and sat on the couch, looking out at the beautiful city lights.

The view from this floor was amazing.

"Let's go"

I flinched to a deep voice. I stood up and turned behind. And what I saw infront of my eyes, was breath-taking.

I small gasp left my lips, as I admired him.

He looked so ethereal...

His sharp eyes, perfect jawline, his black hair lightly curled, the red tuxedo and the rings on his long fingers, were enough to make someone go crazy.

No Y/n, you have a boyfriend. You can't do this, like seriously...

I quickly looked away when I realized that I was unintentionally staring at him. A light blush crept up my cheeks, as I blinked few times. I heard a chuckle, before following him towards our black Rolls Royce.

Getting inside the car, we sat on the back seats. I admired the nature and city lights outside, as the car moved at a fast speed.

The cool breeze made my hair fly a bit. I closed my eyes, enjoying the fresh air.

After half an hour, our car stood infront of the building. My mouth was hung open watching another huge building infront of me.

Following Taehyung, I walked inside the large door towards the main hall.

O.m.g.

Glancing around at the well-furnished floor, lavish furniture and the shimmering lights, I gasped and took a seat besides Taehyung, on a large table.

"Good evening everyone!"

Our eyes jolted up to see a young man giving a speech on the stage.

Ah, speeches...so boring. I hate these boring speeches since my childhood...

I looked around and fidled with my fingers, as my stomach churned.

"I'm hungry~"

I whined to myself, placing a hand on my stomach to calm it down. I forced my eyes upwards again, trying my best to act interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, finally the speech was over after a decade.

Everyone gathered for dinner, on  seperate large dining tables. Lot of CEOs from different companies were invited.

Everyone looked so rich and elegant. It was my first time attending a dinner party like this, which me a little akward.

Ignoring the thoughts, the people from Kim Inc. gathered at one table. Without glancing anywhere else, I took a plate and rushed towards the buffet.

My mouth literally watered at the sight of delicious food items. Picking up some cheese rolls, pasta, salad and soup, I carefully walked towards our table and took a random seat.

Sipping some soup, I hummed at the taste.

It was fucking appetizing!

Just as I was about to take another sip, I felt someone besides me.

"Hey, nice to see you again."

******************************

Okay, a quick question for you guys.

~ Can you guess who's that person?

******************************