𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢: 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀! :𝟏𝟑

Start from the beginning

Annika groaned at the knock on her bedroom door. When she heard a few more knocks on the door, the brunette lazily got out of her bed and walked toward her bedroom entrance but stopped when she spotted a note on top of an old-looking bag.

Annika opened the note that read the following:

A small beam graced Annika's features at the coven head's experimental name for their revolution group

A small beam graced Annika's features at the coven head's experimental name for their revolution group. The brunette opened the worn bag to find seven marked clear vials on a holder.

The girl took the seven vials and a string from her dresser's drawer to tie them together before putting them inside her traveling handbag. After she finished her daily morning routine, Annika put in many random and valuable things to hide the vials from any suspecting eyes.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊⟡
〚 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 〛
⟡₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───
─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───
˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️🎭♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

"Look, we're glove buddies!" Annika showed off her gloved hands to Hunter, who was steering the airship.

The blonde waved her hands away. "Can you not distract me right now? I'm trying to steer unless you're trying to get us killed."

"And the drama queen's back," the brunette rolled her eyes and sarcastically added. "Did I mention that you're the new definition of party pooper?"

"No?" He replied, not understanding her sarcasm.

"Well, now you know!"

"Can you shut up for two seconds and let me steer in peace?" Hunter irritably asked.

"I'll think about it," she cheekily replied.

"I can be fun," he muttered.

"Okay, then prove it."

"Well, you're... a..." Hunter tried to find his words, "You're a recusant!" He shouted in glee and laughed at what he thought was his best joke.

Annika squinted her eyes at him in confusion. "The fuck is a recusant?"

"A recusant is a person who refuses to submit to authority or comply with a regulation," the boy explained.

"Okay? How's that funny exactly?"

"Well, you see, you're recusant because you don't comply to—"

"Just stop," the girl raised her hand to cut him off. "You're making it worse. It wasn't even funny, to begin with."

"Well, it's not my fault my jokes are better than yours."

Annika let out a fake laugh. "Maybe throwing you to the boiling sea won't be such a bad idea."

"Just say that you're in denial," Hunter returned.

"Fine, then you can clean the trash slug all by yourself," the girl said as she took her gloves off and put them in her handbag. "And I'll just watch and relax and—"