~10~ The proposal -3

Shubman's POV :-

"tu aise chala kyu aya waha se ?" abhay asked me. "ha shub dadi thik hai na?" shrey asked.

"haa" was the only thing i could take out from my mouth. i was still processing it.

abhay placed a hand on my shoulder "shub kuch hua hai ky?" i looked up to him and rest of them and looked down.

"dadi asked me to get married " i said.

"oye khotya yeh toh badi changi gaal hai muh kyu latka rakha hai apna" ishan said. "ha hamare group mein 3 log hoge shaaadiiii-shudaaaaaa" he added with a chukle.

"ladki dhoondi padegi pehle" rishabh added.

"actually dadi wants me to get married to" i said "to??????" all of them it together.

"jaan" i said in a low voice.

"jaan? apni jaan ? u mean janhvi??" shrey asked and i noded. "please tell me you agreed" abhay asked while the others looked curiously at me.

"i did" i said and their faces were filled with joy except shrey i mean he was happy but something was holding him back i decided to talk to him later. first i need to tell them and jaan something important.

"gyus i have something to tell." i said and all looked at me.

"i am marrying jaan because......

Janhvi's POV:-

after the bomb that shubman's dadi spilled on me i was totally blank i can't think of anything. only thing that was running in my mind was has she told this too shubman too? what was his reaction? is this why he left like that? did he agree? but if he had agreed what was with the look on his face ? did he not want to marry me? but if shubman had denied she wouldn't have asked me does that means he agreed ? but why? it's not like he likes me wait maybe he agreed because of her condition but what should i do now ?

i was thinking all this when the girls came to me. gunjan hugged me she said she always wanted me and shubman to end together. shruti said she knew we were end game. pratts was happy too. she told me not to rush things and think clearly before making a decision. as expected form her the most mature person in our group. while sakshi and suhani were happy too but they were a bit concered they knew i might reject the proposal because......

HEY LOVLIES SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I KNEW IT WAS TOO LATE AND THIS PART IS STILL NOT GOOD MAYBE BECAUSE I AM WRITING AFTER A LONG TIME I GUESS I NEED TO BRUSH UP MY SKILLS. BUT DON'T WORRY NEXT PART WILL BE OUT SOON TAB TAK KE LIYE BYE BYE SYAONARA...