~2~ Jaan's here

( Introducing snow_heart10 as Sakshi aka saks.)

Shubman's POV:-

I was at the venue where the wedding's going to take place. We were looking at the arrangements as today is their mehendi. I know it's super soon but we have our England tour ahead so they decided to get married soon. We were all sitting and chilling.

"Where's Jaan ?" Ishan asked.

"Yes she should have been here before is her flight late ?" Said abhay.

"Yes actually her flight got delayed because it's raining heavily in mumbai." Said sakshi bhabhi.

Oh so madam lives in mumbai. Anyway mujhe kya.

"Shub" said sakshi. "Shub" "shub" she shouted and i came out of my thoughts.

"Yea" i said.

"Where are u lost?" asked abhay.

"Ahh nothing" i said throwing her out of my thoughts.

"U were thinking about someone right ?" Said ishan ahh can't he keep his mouth shut.

"No" is said with a confident look on my face.

"Guysss!!!!" Shouted Rishab coming towards her. "Jaan's here" he continued.

"What!!!" Screamed sakshi bhabhi and left to meet her sister.

"Chal shub tujhe bhi milate hai jaan se." Said ishan.

"no thanks i am not interested". I said although i wanted to meet her idk why.

"Are meet her once u will fall in love with her." Said abhay teasing me and i glared at him.

"there's no such thing called love bro." I said.

"shub ab bhul ja usse. She didn't deserve you." Ishan said.

"anyway come meet Jaan she's nothing like other girls." Abhay said with a very confident look.

"Yea" ishan agreed with him.

"I will meet her later" i said.

"She's nothing like the girl you have seen bro" ishan said leaving with abhay to meet her.

Umm hearing all this i wanted to meet her even more. Why is this girl on my mind? I shrugged away her thoughts and concentrated on my work.

Janhvi's POV:-

I reached the resort and it was so beautiful. Mom and dad were ahead of me. I was looking at the scenery out there. When i noticed a boy who was playing with a dog. I found it very cute. I meant the dog. Wait is he Shubman gill? The cricketer? Yes he is shubman. Idk why but he looked cute. Wait what am I saying. I took out my phone and clicked a photo of them.

 I took out my phone and clicked a photo of them

I smiled at them and left. I wonder why i clicked their picture. I took out my phone and was about to delete it but i didn't. I am glad he didn't saw me clicking this picture or else it would have been very embarrassing. Suddenly I saw sakshi di talking to mom and dad and went towards her and hugged her tight.

"Hey mrs.pant" i said and she blushed.

"Wese someone is blushing more than you 🌚mr.pant" i said giving a teasing look to rishab jiju.

"Bhot jaldi nhi aye tu" he said.

"Flight got delayed bro" i said.

"Hey Jaan!" Ishan said side hugging me " looking beautiful"

"Hii thanks" i said.

"Hii Jaan kitne dino baad mile" abhay said hugging me.

"Dino baad? Abhi toh mile the 2 week pehle Mumbai me" i said.

"See it's been so long" abhay said.

"Btw where's gunn , Shruti and pratss ? They are coming right ?" I asked.

"Yes they will be here tomorrow." Ishan said.

"Okay " i said.

"Chalo madam apna department sambhalo ab" Rishab jiju said.

"Aye aye captain" i said laughing.

"Acha tell me have u decorated the stage?" I asked .

"Shubman is seeing that" abhay said.

"Can I see it?" I asked him.

"You need to ask shubman he won't allow anyone to be there." Ishan said.

"Okay" i said and left to find shubman.

Janhvi's outfit.

Hey lovelies!!
Hope you like the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment 💕 aur aage ky hoga Janne ke liye padhte raho it's arranged ❤️ tab tak ke liye bye-bye sayonara 🥰❤️ and do check snow_heart10 stories they are fab!!