A.U

Hello, Wattpad people and Wattpad bots.

Welcome to my second book of the ‘What-If Miraculous’ Series.

I have realized that I did not make my first book too entertaining as I have reread it myself. So new changes start here!

I will add more unique scenes to my series!

More craziness!

More salt!

More sugar!

More ships you adore!

And most importantly…

CHLOE REDEMPTION!

Trust the process, everybody! You will love this book, and that is 100% guaranteed.

How do I know?

Because these calculations are more accurate than Max’s knowledge.

One word: Napkin.

There will be one of my OCs in each book instead of all of them at once. Chelsea!

Just so you know, she has blonde curly hair, light skin, and blue eyes, and she usually wears a white short-sleeved shirt under a blue dress. (A little change from the last book. Check out the Lost DJ if you want to read more about her.)

Marinette in this book, as well as others, is kinda OOC. I made them suit the style of the book and I hope that they are ok for you.

This book is after season three, but the Miracle Queen didn’t happen there.

It also has a few bad words in this book. I am letting you know to be better safe than sorry.

I have added DJWiFi, Nath X Marc, Kagami X Luka, Chloe Sugar, Miss Bustier Sugar, and most importantly…

Actually, I won’t tell you that part.

Enjoy.

P. S. I am really happy that my last book got over 1.9k views and it’s still growing.

Let’s keep it up, Wattpad readers!