12

(alternative ending) not edited

But Minho pushed his way through to only come to a halt again when he heard a scream.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR! PLEASE! HE'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD!"

Running towards the cries, he stopped in his tracks when he saw the body lying on the ground. He dropped onto his knees as he held the male in his arms. "Jisung, wake up! Please. You- you stupid asshat. Why did you do that?!"

Amongst the commotion, Stray Kids quickly made their way to the crowd and gasped. They couldn't believe their eyes. A large black puddle surrounded Jisung's body. His head was dripping blood and his skin was littered in black streaks. No one could tell if it was from the blood or his veins. But one thing was for sure; his soul is disintegrating.

"Hyung?" Jisung slightly opened his eyes. "How-" He viciously coughed up blood.

"Ji, stop talking." Minho sobbed. "We need to get you to-"

"Hyung, I don't have that much time left."

"Don't say that!" The cured soul looked around. "Doctor, please-"

"Hyung, listen to me." Jisung softly spoke. "I accepted your rejection. There's no way for me to cross paths with you unless I'm about to di-"

"NO! Stop talking. Please." Minho's voice cracked. He couldn't bear the thought of the boy in front of him dying. "Why would you transfer the curse to yourself?! Why in the world would you go there to find this cruel cure?!"

"Because everyone wished I was dead."

When Minho heard those words coming out from Jisung's mouth, he hardened his grip on the male. He feared that if he didn't hold onto him tight enough, he would disappear. "I'm not everyone... so please hold on for me. Soulmates or not, I still love you. Heck, I loved you before finding out that we were soulmates."

Jisung had a small smile plastered on his lips. "I love you too." Was the last thing he said before his conscience slipped.

"No, no, no," Minho was about to have a panic attack. He couldn't lose the light of his life. "I NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION!" He whipped his head to the nearest medical staff. "NOW!"

"Sir, he-"

"Finish those words and I'll make sure you'll eat your own words." The dancer glared at the doctor. "If I don't get the equipment I need in my room by two minutes, you all better stay out of my sight." He turned to his members. "I need fresh clothes, a rag, and a basin of water." He commanded as he lifted his soulmate with ease.

Entering his room, he laid Jisung on his bed and attached a heart monitor onto the male. Impatiently waiting for the medical supplies, he started counting down the seconds, until a nurse finally came in with a cart. "Start with him, I'll prepare myself." He wasted no time in starting the transfusion.

Scared to speak, the nurse quickly abided by the dancer's commands and carefully inserted a needle into his veins. She then attached a narrow tub on the other end and waited for the dancer's next command. Minho had tied a rubber strap around his arm to make sure he had enough blood for Jisung.

"You can proceed."

The nurse then connected the other end of the tube to Minho's end and started drawing blood from the male. He wasn't sure how much was drawn from him but he started getting dizzy.

"Sir, I can't draw anymore blood or-"

Minho hissed. "Not yet."

"Sir-"

"When you hear the machine go off. That's when you stop."

"Hyung, we just got you back..." Seungmin trailed off as he placed the water basin on the bedside table. "You're going to-"