18. Sealed

"Gosh! that was really good darling" taehyung says giving wet kisses and smooches all over jungkook's neck

"Ah yes" jungkook says smiling ear to ear and blushing all the time.

The moments of them sharing a shower together and then jumping on the bed for passionate love making made jungkook feel all giddy and warm inside. He felt like taehyung was the one for him especially after their souls united tonight.  His happiness was written all over his face.

"Then i should leave i guess" jungkook says and tries to get up but Taehyung holds his wrist to stop him

"Just stay for a little while longer" Taehyung says with his half-closed eyes and adorable nummy cheeks. One would be stupid to say no to such a face

"Hmm" Jungkook says, lying down again and snuggles more in Taehyung's warm embrace after which both soon depart to their own dream land, with a smile of satisfaction and contentment

The next day, was nothing unusual, rather more beautiful. Both Taekook woke up together and after their little morning kisses Jungkook left a silly note for Taehyung to read when he woke up, since he slept yet again after kissing Jungkook a goodbye.

Jungkook wrote: 

"Eat your food properly and stay healthy. I am leaving you some food, since I saw nothing healthy in your messy garage. There are some peas and carrots with rice and seaweed so don't be a big baby and just eat what I left. I love you, and i really enjoyed last night" 

Jungkook wrote the last sentence while giggling to himself a little, while getting the dirtiest flashbacks possible. He just sighs while trying to hide his blush and opens the door slowly closing it with an even slower noise to not wake up his boyfriend. Jungkook takes a breath of fresh air in then rummages his hands in his pocket to take out his cell which he didn't use for the last 15 hours now. He finally finds it in the other pocket and switches it  on only to see that the phone was bombarded with messages. One was from Aunt Junie as well but it was deleted which made Jungkook very curious. 

The real message was on Taehyung's phone who had fortunately woken up just minutes ago, not liking the way his body wasn't colliding with his lover. He chuckles at how cute Jungkook was even during sex. Before his thoughts could further escalate into a dirty one, he shakes  his head and picks his phone for a little distraction. He opens it and similar to Jungkook, even he found a pile of messages and on the top, or the most latest message was from Aunt Junie. Taehyung taps on her name and it read:

"So listen Taehyung, actually last night..." 

Flashback:

" Ash i think its getting late. We should head back" Junie says 

"Uhmm yes ok. By the way" Ash says and holds june's hands with a nostalgic smile playing on her face

"I am so glad we met again. Our school memories, Our first boyfriends, Our first kiss everything felt as if it just happened yesterday. You make me feel alive bestie" Ash says and June pulls her in a hug while her eyes turned moist at the sudden words from Ash. 

"You too bestie. Let us meet soon again now that we have already exchanged numbers" June says caressing Ash's back while smiling.

"Hmm.. Ok then Sayonara" Ash says with a bright smile now 

"You still do remember that. Sayonara!!" June says smiling her brightest too and both part ways.

 While Aunt Junie didn't have the heart to leave her best friend so soon, the gambling room in the laundromat held importance for her too and now that they had exchanged numbers, she was relieved that Ash would soon meet her again and they wont be apart for years now.

Humming to herself, Junie walks briskly in the thin air and finally reaches the back door of the laundromat or the entrance of her gambling room. She twists the doorknob with a smile which soon turns into a gasp.

She covers her mouth in shock. 

Her little gambling room was sealed with tape that said

' Sealed by the korean police ' 

Aunt Junie was horrified seeing this and her heart shattered on seeing the condition of her beloved gambling room.

That is when she hears swift steps approaching her. Their feet seemed to have adorned boots considering the heavy sound it made. 

Aunt Junie was now terrified and she had almost thought of running when a hand stopped her.

The man seemed to be tall, muscular, old but most importantly, a police officer, at the hands of whom, Aunt Junie was or rather would be in a lot of trouble.

"Are you the gambling room's owner" The male enquired 

" What if  I am" Aunt Junie says fiercely. She was not going to let her gambling room go away from her hands easily.

"Well if you are, here is a paper and a pen" The officer said and hands something to Junie which she takes in her hands with furrowed eyebrows.

She was prepared to see something for which she had clenched her eyes tightly closed but the officer snapped his fingers in her face and she opens her eyes only to see that the paper was blank

"Its blank" Junie mumbles and the officer replies further

" It is for you to fill." The officer says

"Just say it clearly. What do you need." Aunt Junie asked now quite annoyed

"Write an apology letter to the Korean police forces, confess your mistakes and your crime will be forgiven. Not to mention your gambling room will be shut nonetheless" The officer says in his calm, deep voice smirking a little

"What nonsense" Aunt Junie shouting in a childish voice and the officer was totally taken aback

She was a Woman of Pride and no one dared to take her favorite toy as a child so who was this man to take her gambling room away? Her mind seemed to have totally forgotten that the one standing in front of her was a police officer and not a neighbor kid from whom she could safeguard her teddy.

The officer's mouth by now was open in shock at the words of the woman he had just encountered moments ago.