6. An Unlucky day

Taehyung waves David a goodbye and heads back to his little home and dresses up for the day. One might wonder where does he shower? Well, he is a nasty teenager. Taehyung didn't shower ever since he moved in his garage. Seeing the absence of shower, Taehyung didn't find ways to remain clean instead he was filled with glee and took this as a great opportunity to avoid hygiene. So, Taehyung just brushes in the sink. He also has another sink where he passes stool and pees. Taehyung starts brushing, followed by flossing and then uses a mouthwash. Ironically, his dental hygiene held more importance to him. He  took a random towel which was thrown on the couch and wipes his mouth feeling fresh .Then he takes out fresh pair of clothes and slides them over his frail structure and pushes his hair back instead of even properly combing.  A very common routine of nasty teenagers indeed, and Our young lad was no exception.

Taehyung then grabs his backpack, again without any books and heads out. He knew he had to just walk to the school, scare and blackmail the teacher, stuff some food from the vending machine into his bag and head to the pig tires. So, obviously there was no need for books. While walking out he remembers he had forgotten something. After taking just two steps out of the garage, he heads back into the garage again.

Taehyung runs towards the mirror and looks at his jawline to find any hair. He sighs in relief when there was no sign of a beard growing. Then he also smells his armpits. 

"Do they stink?" He thought 

"No they do not smell that bad." He replies to himself and finally walks to his school.

Taehyung clutches unto his backpack and smiles to his cute, little jocund neighbourhood. Everybody smiled back seeing the young social butterfly. Some children were also running around in the garden. Seeing them, made Taehyung remember his own childhood. His face spreads into a beautiful smile. Today's day seemed to have a good start especially because David convinced his parents to let him work in the garage.

Taehyung enters the school gate and heads straight to his class teacher's room. Before he could go in, a classmate comes towards him.

"Taehyung you are called in the principal's office" A classmate of Taehyung informs him and leaves him in the empty hallway pondering about the reason he was called

"Me?" Taehyung was puzzled but shrugs it and walks towards the principal's office fearlessly. Our young lad knew that if he got into any trouble he had to simply blackmail.

Taehyung knocks on the principal's door and twists the door knob to go in after hearing a "yes"

Taehyung enters and sees his principal sitting on the chair while his class teacher was standing besides the principal smirking at Taehyung.

"Yes Taehyung please have a seat." The principal says and clears her throat before speaking further. Taehyung tried to read the principal's expression but to no heed.

"So, before i say anything i would like to show you something" The principal says.

All the blackmail's which taehyung had done to his class teacher were playing. He felt his knees go weak and his blood ran cold. His blackmailing was caught!

Then the principal grits her teeth a bit and starts playing all the phone calls which taehyung had made to the class teacher, to lie about his absence from home. His class teacher just stood beside the principal giving an innocent smile.

Taehyung, without saying anything, tries to hunt for the cassette in his backpack which was his main weapon of blackmailing. His class teacher smirks knowingly and throws taehyung's black cassette in front of him.

"Were you searching for this?" The class teacher asks as her savage eyes met taehyung's scared one.

Taehyung quickly snatches the cassette and stutters a bit trying to speak but before he could the class teacher speaks

"Go ahead show it" the teacher says and taehyung grabs the cassette and puts it into the video player whose display screen was right in front of their eyes.

As soon as the clip plays the class teacher snorts. The clip showed his class teacher working sincerely in the staff room. It was obviously corrupted but this fact was cleverly hidden from the principal. When taehyung sees the display, his eyes went wide in shock.

"Now cut the act and listen to what the principal has to say" the class teacher says in a stern tone to taehyung who just stands in front of them with his head hung low.

The principal takes a huge sigh before speaking
"Look taehyung, seeing all the proofs and your continous misbehavior, I would have to suspend you temporarily from the school for 3 weeks." The principal says and taehyung shuts his eyes in fear. Not like he wanted to go to school, but his parents would eat him alive listening to this bad news the principal has just given and these proofs would only worsen the situation

"Also I have called your parents they might arrive any moment-" the principal was cut off by a knock. She says come in and there they were.

"Oh look they are here" the class teachers says and smiles at Mr. And mrs.kim

Taehyung's parents were standing there and when taehyung
saw them, he knew he was a dead meat today.