11. Do i deserve to live?

Taehyung was returning home. All the scenes of people gambling and drinking and doing all sorts of illegal stuff was literally replaying in Taehyung's head. The young lad never knew his Aunt indulged in such things but after all no one can be judged so easily unless you know them on a deeper level and not just on a superficial level. Taehyung was a bit traumatized seeing all those people and he was in a bad need for fresh air. He already had a secret place where he would seldom go to take a break from his stressful life.

While walking the cold air hit Taehyung time and again. He felt blissful in this wonderful atmosphere. Then Taehyung reaches his favorite place. It was an empty house with an attractive terrace. Taehyung just climbed up the stairs to finally inhale some fresh breath.

What he saw next made him shake in fear. There was a guy standing on the edge of the terrace ready to die, ready to give up on his life. Taehyung wouldn't let a person give up his life like this, atleast not in front of him. The guy was about to make a jump but taehyung pulled him back immediately startling the stranger.

"W-who are. Wait taehyung?" Unfortunately the guy standing on the edge ready to die was Jungkook. His nose and eyes red with dried stain of tears on his cheeks clearly visible.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung was equally shocked seeing his love was the one trying to commit suicide. Jungkook immediately bursts into tears and taehyung was quick enough to pull him in his embrace.

"Why? Why would you do that baby tell me" taehyung says all confused and worried

"I-i" jungkook was choking on his own sobs. His hands clenching the hem of taehyung's shirt tightly

"Shh no need. Just stay quiet and calm." Taehyung Pats jungkook's back soothingly. Jungkook leans in to the touch and cries loudly in his baby tone.

Both parted away from the hug as taehyung wanted to see his love. Taehyung lifted jungkook's chin to have a better look. He saw his beautiful lover in a shattered condition. He looked broken.

Both sit on a random stool kept in the corner of the terrace and finally jungkook tells taehyung a lot of his problems, if not all of his problems. After all they weren't dating for years that jungkook would trust him that much. The older had trust issues and it only increased in his growing years.

"So tell me baby. Tell me everything. What was this horrifying scene I was about to witness huh? You scared me to death. " taehyung says with mixed emotions on his face. Jungkook just remains quite with an emotionless face but speaks after a pause of few seconds.

"Taehyung I am just 26 but, my parents are behind my life. They want me to get married as soon as possible. They even got a guy and he came to pay a visit to us. I didnt know he was a perverted abuser. " jungkook says the last part with a heavy voice as fresh tears fell down. Taehyung's face and behavior was immediately green with jealousy. How could another guy treat jungkook so miserably was taehyung's constant question and more importantly why would jungkook agree to see a guy when he already has Taehyung? The simple answer is he is burdened by his parents to do anything and everything they say.

"Why would you try taking your life for all this though? This life jungkook, is precious, and you mustn't end it this way" taehyung says

"I musn't or I must?" Jungkook says looking into Taehyung's clear eyes

"If you were in this situation wouldn't you feel like dying?" Jungkook says, his eyes holding nothing but truth

"I don't even know your situation properly Jungkook" Taehyung says getting slightly annoyed

"You don't even need to know" Jungkook says, his voice getting colder by every word.

"Jungkook, I want to know you baby. Afterall the very foundation of a relationship is trust-" Taehyung says but was harshly cut off by Jungkook

"I have trust issues dammit." Jungkook says with anger laced in his voice

"I am sorry but, i cant. I just can't trust you. For that matter, I can't trust anybody darling. Nobody. Absolutely none" Jungkook says breaking into tears. He never wished to be like this but a situation forces a person to something which he never wanted to.

Now, Taehyung had tears in his eyes. He hugs Jungkook and they both cried in each other's embrace. The cold night was a witness of two hearts warming up to each other.

Later in the evening, Taehyung walked Jungkook home also successfully consoling him on the way that suicide is and will never be a solution to any of his plight. Jungkook agrees to his every word and it felt like our young lad had a jar hidden which was filled with words of wisdom.

Taehyung finally reaches his own home, or rather the garage and carelessly throws away his belongings. His parents again passed away from the garage as their shadows caught taehyung's eyes immediately. It pissed him off that despite of his parents caring about him so much, they never ever showed it. 

Pushing all his thoughts way the young boy drifts to dreamland thinking of his love.