For starters, Other-Leo was giving transfem vibes, he definitely wanted to give Leo a bow in their mask tails- OOH or maybe a plait! 0ther-Raph was honestly like a chihuahua (tiny yet so full of rage) that it made Mikey laugh. Other-Donnie CLEARLY had a situation-ship with Other-Casey, and there is only one Casey?? Did they not have an apocalyptic future in this dimension? Mikey scoffed at that thought. And no Kraang either? Ugh, lucky bitches. Speaking of Kraang, he needed to check in on his brothers after the last few days. Now that they had processes everything that had happened, Mikey needed to make a mass appointment with Dr. Feelings for his family. Not him though- he is the cheery little brother, who does whatever is necessary to support his family, no need for him to get help!

Mikey turned his attention to Other-Leo, proposing the idea of a group dinner tonight to have a proper conversation. Other-Leo smiles at him, praising him for his idea, which makes Mikey grin widely. He was already so excited to try cooking again, OH! He should ask Leo to help! As long as he isn't too busy with his new BOYFRIEND. Ughhh. Maybe Raph would help instead.

---------------

Back at the Lair, Casey and Donatello had locked themselves in the lab, snacking and talking and drinking like they had all the time in the world. Because they did. No more baddies to fight, they could FINALLY have the teenage adventures they had dreamed about at the ripe age of 25! Empty wrappers lay scattered across the floor, along with bottles of soft drink and vodka. On a normal night, Donatello would be fuming at the state of his lab. But tonight was no normal night. Tonight, he was sitting here, pissed, with a cute boy. He was uncharacteristically happy, but Casey didn't seem to mind. In fact, Casey seemed to be really enjoying himself. He had also snagged a vape on the way home, wanting to try it with his best friend over anyone else. He had been offered it at parties many times before, but had refused until now. Why? He had no idea. Donatello made him feel giddy, like a cool, floaty, giggly kind of giddy. The vodka floating in his system wouldn't help though.

"Do you want some?" Casey grins lopsidedly after a while, waving the vape in Donatello's face.

"Sure, why not?" Donatello giggles, snatching it from Casey's hand and examining it. Casey watches his friend, basking in the little mannerisms he adored. Donatello continues to eye off the vape for a minute or too, like he was considering his options, before raising it to his mouth and taking a hit. He immediately starts spluttering, the smoke drifting out of his nostrils and mouth as he lets out a mixture between a laughing and coughing fit. Casey laughs as Donatello swears, then grabbing the vape and trying it for himself. He had smoked weed before, surely this wasn't that different? He inhaled, breathing the vapour into his lungs and holding it there, then exhaling, watching tendrils of smoke float into the air. Shit- he's dizzy now. His head is spinning, and next thing he knows he is stumbling to the ground, dragging Donatello with him. They giggle together, the alcohol, dizziness and feelings creating a confusing, yet fun, atmosphere.

Casey's heart skips a beat when he realises the position he fell into. Donatello is sprawled on the ground, still giggling away, completely oblivious to the flustered Casey that is somehow STRADDLING HIM. Keep it cool, Casey Jones. You've done this at parties before, with guys and girls; what makes this different? The answer flits into his mind, catching him off guard before he quickly pushes the thought into the back of his brain. He was too pissed to deal with that. Instead, he leans in, offering the vape to Donatello once more, who mimics Casey's action from before. He reaches up for the Vodka-soda mix resting on the benchtop above them, sculling half the glass to cool his nerves. The smoke from Donatello's mouth mingles between them, their faces still close as Casey resides comfortably on top of his friend. Oh fuck, he is STILL on top of Donatello.

Eager to distract himself from the current... situation, he has another hit, blowing the smoke into Donatello's face, who sighs, breathing in the smoke and blowing it back.