ball

Rockso sat in the bar, all alone. He had been doing condom after condom filled with cocaine on the poor raggedy counter he leaned on. He knew that in only a few minutes he would be arrested, as the bartender had already called the cops in a panic. He slowly stood up and began to walk out. The only thing on his mind was his one and only love; Dory Mclean. He was lost in the catacombs of his mind so he never noticed the brightly colored man walking infront of him. The two clashed together and the other man fell down almost comically onto the floor. "Oomph!" Was the only sound he made. "Watch where you're- Oh, kuh-kuh kuh-helloooo!!" Dr. Rockso said holding his hat and putting it back on correctly.

He extended his hand to the man under him, and a firm, red hand grabbed it. As he stood up, he was revealed to be another clown. Rockso was too stoned to recognize the celebrity infront of him. "Dr. Rockso? The rock and roll clown? Oh my god, it's him!" He exclaimed. "I'm a huuuge fan of your music, I own all of your records, cds, shirts; EVERYTHING!" He grabbed his hand and shook it violently. Dr. Rockso looked him up, then down, and yanked away his hand from the itchy glove. "Mmmn. Rockso loves you too, buh-baby. What's people call you?"

"Ronald, sir. Ronald McDonald." He responded with a wide grin plastered on his face. Rockso stared at him with his eyebrows raised, very obviously about to pass out from overdosing. He was hot to the touch; His body shaking violently. His eyes rolled back as foam spilled from his mouth, much to Ronald's dismay. Ron caught him and as Rockso lost consciousness, he could hear him scream for help.