17. Everything is over

Rithwik hearing the chick whilsting sound. Everytime he hears he feels relax but today it's different. He didn't get whether it's his situation or the chick is in pain.

As time passes the whistling sound became rapid, the fear of losing is hearable. Rithwik shook his head to erase the feeling but he knows, the pain of chick resembles his state.

One chick is flying around while whilsting loud, seeking help from other chicks or birds but none try to help may be it's is alone in that dark sky.

Seeing the sky, and thunder sounds made the chick weak but it's trying hard to find it's solace.

Roaming, whilsting all around it landed on window as it saw a ray of light around the dark sky. Being it new moon day, the sky looked dark added the stars are absent as it is going to rain soon even the shuttering street lights got off because of heavy wind.

Slowly the clouds started to shatter making the huge sound the chick shiver in fear and whilst again. But now it came like a whisper. The fear slowly occupied the chick but found the ray of light and started punching with the nose on window.

Rithwik smiled as he only switch on his mobile tourch and kept near the window listening to the chick.

He felt both are at same place. To feel the pain you no need to be like them just you need to put your heart and soul together then you can feel the pain of it whether it's bird animal human being or a thing too.

Rithwik slowly slide the window, he can feel chick relaxing abit.

Rithwik smiled, his smile shows his state. There is no life in it. Rithwik smiled again but now slowly the tears rolled down gulping the Salva he is whispering to himself "be strong" but little did he know he can't atleast now.

He tired best to hide his emotions. Everytime he feels loneliness he consoled himself by saying "there is life for you waiting for you and angry at life so be patience. Seek and win then you can never feel this emotion again in your life never ever.

The tough phase will pass soon. He strong"

But today the dream he always wished shattered like a broken cloud like it shed his eyes are shedding.

Chick started to turn around him flying it wings.

Rithwik caressed the chick and went up with umbrella and dropped the chick near the nest.

Seeing the bird the chick started humming. Now the sound feels good relaxing the mind heart and soul.

The tiredness flew away, may be this is called love. The assurance the soul want that doesn't matter in what form you are all you need is solace.

Rithwik stood there for sometime looking at the birds and chicks round it and turned immediately and left to his room.

"Complete the process soon"   rithwik messaged to arun and closed his eyes but sleep is far away from him.

Like this two days passed, arun went to enquire about ramaiah before going in details

"How are you man" arun asked while entering into the rithwik cabin.

"How the investigation went on" rithwik questioned back ignoring arun question

"The case is so deep. Not an easy task" arun said with sigh

"I appointed a bodyguard for arvi and amulya." Arun continued

"Any loop hole" rithwik questioned back

"Many" arun shook his head

"Okay leave this too me but what about yours first say that" arun asked handling him the papers.