9. Let me know

Target - 20

He bite her lower lip hard showing his possession and angry on her. The tears rolling down from her eyes but he cared less that he pulled her more into him as slowly his hand moving inside her top.

She shirked when his cold hands touched her warm body. His hands moving up where she hold his hand while freeing herself from him which made him even more anger.

He squeezed her waist hard where she hizzed in pain, and he took that an opportunity and slide his tongue into her mouth devouring every corner of her

She can feel his pain anger and possession that she slowly surrender to him while wrapping her hands around his neck. She know it's waste to fight with him or to explain anything to him.

Slowly his pace subside, showing his love where she melted along with him. He started giving open mouth kisses on her cheek and moved towards the ear and blowed air..

She just hugged him tight feeling sensual pleasures in her where his eyes turned red and bite on her mole near the neck and smoothed with tongue.

"Why you left me Ishu?" Rithwik asked slowly where she felt as someone splashed water on her and with a jerk she moved away from him.

"Why are you crying honey.?" Rithwik asked again where she kept silent.

"What happen that made you like this" rithwik asked again but one can easily feel his change in voice

"I'm asking you something, spill out" rithwik anger rose where she shivered at his voice and didn't dare to look into his eyes.

She know this will come one day but never thought this soon that they didn't even started their journey not finalized anything.

"Ishika" rithwik snapped bringing her out from thoughts where she looked at him who is not less than a ragging bull.

She shivered looking at him and stepped back and got hit with wall, she wants to run away from him seeing his angry.

"Ishika i swear, whatever or whoever it is. Let me know I will definitely punish them even if you say its me then also I'm ready for whatever your punishment but i need an answer" rithwik asked slowly but ended up gritting his teeth as she is crying continuously which he hate so much but he cared less as he wants to know answers for her behaviour at any cost. But something inside making him rag seeing her helplessness.

"Rishika I'm asking you something, damn it" rithwik shouted where she shivered

"I don't.. i don't lov.. love you.. as I.. i loved..loved someo...." Before she complete her sentence rithwik hold her neck and pressed to the wall.

"Don't make me do something which i or you to regret later rishika.

If you don't want to say then it's okay i have my ways to figure it out but ever dare to lie that to with your character " rithwik said where she slapping his hand as unknowingly his hold is getting hard by passing every minute

When he looked at her he immediately left her seeing her face which turned red.

Seeing her like this, he hit his hand to glass wall which is beside her where his blood spill on her face and clothes.

"Vikky" she tired to hold his hand but he jerked away.

"You are the sole reason for what happened today either to you or to me.

WE WILL MEET ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AT YOUR HOME" rithwik stressed every word and moved towards the door

"Rithwik no, please rithwik no, no one knows anything about us" rishika moved towards him.