10. Fear

It been so long I wrote and now I trying to be on track.. if you feel I'm lacking somewhere please let me know  so that I can improve.

Don't forget to vote, silent readers you people can vote and comment too..

I swear it will be between us , I won't say to anyone you people voting on my story..

Target: 20

"I know you are so lucky bitch, fucking you didn't die on that day. Still I warned you before itself stay away from him but you didn't listen to me.

Now bare the consequences. As your lover boy is an emotional fool." Someone said

"Please spare him. He can't take the truth." rishika begged

"Haha, spare him my foot. You need to learn the lesson for not listening to me"saying the one lifted unconscious rithwik head with foot

"Please i beg you, i will do whatever you say. I will make him hate me. Please leave him" rishika begged seeing the gun in one's hand by holding the one's legs.

"You know he is fucking golden duck that I don't want to destroy but seeing you so helpless and begging me like this making my ego and all so happy and thrilled that even more wished to see you devasted as I have my own plans " the one said where rishika tired to open her eyes as her abdomen is paining making her unconscious that is when someone slapped which shrinked her skin.

"Maa" rishika hissed in pain while shaking her head.

"Yeah, from that day I was waiting to see you helpless where rishika trying to make herself conscious.

Rishika forcibly opened her eyes only to witness the pool of blood where rithwik laid when she heard gun shoot.

"Rithwik" rishika woke up while panting hard.

It's morning seven, where no one around her. She got lost in sleep for whole day.

Rishika immediately took her phone and dialled his number without thinking twice.

"Rikki, please lift the call" rishika messaged to rithwik as rithwik is not lifting the call.

"Where are you rikki.?? Please for god sake lift the call..

How are you rikki, did you went to the hospital" as soon as she remembered yesterday event rishika messaged him

"Please reply Rikki" rishika messaged him while trying to call him in middle as there is no response from him

"Try to understand me Rikki, please lift the call" rishika messaged him as he swipe off the call in middle.

Where rishika tired again calling him again but rithwik switched off his phone making rishika even more frustrate and tense.

Rishika pulled her hair in frustration and idea got strike and immediately called to her friend cum PA Arun

"Hello Arun, how is rithwik?" rishika said immediately after lifting the call without giving chance to him to speak.

"Still alive" got a curt reply from rithwik, he want to snap at her 'why do you care about me' but listening to her voice he couldn't do that.

Listening to rithwik voice, rishika took long breath as tears rolled down freely.

Not knowing how to bare her silence, rithwik replied "my phone battery was dead before answering your call, so thought to message you from Arun number where you called again" as his anger subsided listening to her hiccups.