11. Puzzle of pain

Target 15

After reading this chap, answer the question below mentioned in note ..

Arun pov

Arun is waiting for rithwik near parking even though he said to leave but he didn't as he know they will definitely have a argument and rithwik losing his temper soon now a days.

He lost the grip on him when is anger mainly after rishika left. He was not like that before and arun is worried and praying for god that nothing should happen to anyone of them either physically or mentally.

Everyone thinks I'm his college mate but I'm his childhood friend to be say even more clear it likes we both started doing same things together as I'm his neighbour and he is to me.

So we both knew each other from long and we just had few days difference between us that's it.

We both completed our schooling together and i saw him how he suffered from childhood after his father left.

In both of us he is calm and silent but when his father left him he couldn't handle it and the taunts from society and the way his mother show the tantrums made him even more mad at his behaviour that he slowly lost his calm behaviour.

He became aggressive but he never hurt anyone intentionally. Sometimes, some people hurt him and pull his nerve but  he is too calm but once he lose then god also don't know the consequences.

Sometimes, it's me to hold him whenever he cant control himself. But after our schooling that when we are waiting for our board results my life turn upside down that I lost my mom and dad couldn't stay without so we shifted to other place to come out of the drift.

Like that we got distanced and completed our higher studies and all. Unexpectedly we both met again when we are doing masters and we got stick again. As we took two different subjects, we both have different classes and timings too that rishika don't know about me much.

In all we never lost our touch as we are close to each other so like that I also know about rishika. We always get in touch through mail even though we have phone and all we love to be in contact through mail only that we both knew everything what happening in life.

I still remember whenever I was angry at something or need to wait for something for long. I couldn't as I'm too desperate and too reactive.

I think it's me who calms him but it's him to make me realise the beauty of time and taught me about the patience.

He never reacts as he always had a control and had lot of patience that he says "you need be patience even though you are a patient sometimes"

It's not about angry but life where it always test our level of patience in different situation. If you calm and think you will be successor more of if we will have satisfaction and happiness.

But life will not be the same nor our thinking. It changes according to the situations and the lessons we learn. Sometimes we like something or someone but later we don't because either we got to know the truth or value of it or the things we learnt change our mind.

It doesn't change our attitude but definitely the behaviour which will take a sharp turn to make ourselves attentive.

The same goes with rithwik, and he changed for good or bad don't know but the change happened because of rishika.

I really wish for their togetherness. As long as I wish even I'm some what not satisfied with her behaviour as she is not letting the issue out and making both to suffer.

I only lost my mother but my father took everything that he never let me miss my mom as he took role of both father and mother but rithwik condition is different. His mother always pollute him which he unaware and make him struggle mentally in the name of father which is heart breaking thing.