16. Any clue

Rithwik POV

As soon as we reached the hotel for dinner, I dropped arvi down along with kids to enjoy.

Soon she also started enjoying with them forgetting her chachu sadness.

I booked a long table for us so that kids can enjoy and feel comfortable.

Lucky me is, the kids don't have an habit of getting feed as they eat themselves.

She sat near window as it's her favourite place from the beginning. She enjoy the food sitting there instead of a closed cabin which gives more privacy.

Privacy is something that makes you feel alive peace where your soul craves and sitting near the window with light music behind it, is my soul wants, in her words.

Along with her, kids joined where arvi and sumana sat beside her where veer and sumanth sat opposite to them.

As soon as the waiter came, they all ordered accordingly where me ordered a paneer roll.

After what happened few hours back i don't have heart to accompany anyone or to myself but for arvi i sat along with them.

The time we started my phone rang being god on my side and it's Arun.

"Yes," i said making an excuse and went out to breath that i don't know i was holding for long time.

Before I took a step to walk out, arvi shouted "chachu"

As soon as I turned, she pointed the roll to take with me and eat along with the call.

I don't know whether having arvi as daughter, Arun and amulya are lucky or not but me being her chachu I'm blessed.

I smiled and took the roll and she warned with her hands saying she is keeping her eyes on me whether I'm going to finish it or not. Just like the way i do when she refused to eat something.

"I will" saying I left from there leaving them alone.

"Where are you guys??" Arun asked as soon as I called him back

"Raj hotel, why what happen?? Why are you sounding tense??" I asked with concern

"No nothing happened, need to talk with you" Arun stammered

"Fine, will talk when I'm back" I said but somewhere my heart started beating with fear

"Will be waiting for you" Arun said

"What happen Arun..?? Is it related to office or something else??" I asked him

"Arvi" Arun said slowly

"Come on Arun don't start again, she is just a kid. It's her age to be naughty. Don't be like a strict father" I relaxed as it's normal for him to talk may be discuss that I'm spoiling her alot but something is notifying me wrong inside.

"Come home soon rithwik" Arun replied back and cut the call which is not usual one.

I didn't felt heart to go inside as the heaviness in me is disturbing me. so I took a cigarette, lightening it. I started smoking looking at rishika as she sat near window.

From the place, rithwik stood he can see everyone so he stayed outside by enjoying his company with cigarette.

Rishika looked out, as rithwik went out long back but saw him smoking making her nose crunch in dislike.

He often does when he is in stress or when he felt his heart need it.

Rishika stopped eating as she lost the appetite after what happened in the snow world but thought to accompany kids but seeing rithwik her heart shattered knowing she is the reason for it unknowingly.