WITH MY BROTHER?

{Fillip POV}
    What's that noise behind us? Fillip thought to himself. "Well, well, well! Who do we have here?" "
    Ahh, My dear younger brother, Fillio, and wow! My bestfriend, hello Helicopter!"

    "Don't talk to me," Helicopter said.
    "Oh, my! Why so mean to me?" "What have I done so wrong to you, my dear friend?" Fillip asked.
    "Don't act all innocent!" "You had forced me to be rude to Fillio, and also, you, Bonita, why would you cheat on Fillio?" "What has he done wrong to you?" Helicopter said in a serious tone.
"Also, Fillip stop acting like amuod from reyalSnomeD, you sound to much like him-," Helicopter said, in a somewhat angry tone.

{Bonita POV}
Wha- what have I done? What have I done? Fillio hasn't done anything wrong to me! And yet I go and cheat on him with his brother! What type of Girlfriend am I? We promised never to cheat on each other! But, there goes me, and goes off and cheat!

    "Bonita, why would you cheat on me? HUH? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE WRONG TO YOU?" Fillio yells out to Bonita.
    "NOT ONLY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME, Y-yo-you cheated on me with my own damn BROTHER, WHY? HUH? WHY, GIVE ME YOUR REASONS!" Fillio yelled out even more at Bonita.
    "W-well umm, uhh-," Before Bonita could explain, Fillio yelled out something...
    "You know what?"
    "YOU KNOW WHAT? WE ARE BREAKING UP YOU CHEATER! NEVER COME IN MY PATH AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME?" Fillio yelled at Bonita with a ray of full anger.

{Helicopter POV}
    Oh- my—, welllllllll, I guess tomorrow, maybe I could talk to Fillio, and help him with what just happened.........

"I never want to see you again..." Fillio told Bonita.

{Fillio POV}
It's getting pretty late, I should go to sleep... I better not see that stupid ass bed. NEVER AGAIN! NEVER.....