The Escape With Forgiveness

{Fillio's POV}
"Hey, uh, Helicopter, I know we aren't on the best of terms, but you wanna try and escape with me?" I asked Helicopter, trying to sound extremely nice and caring, even though I don't know him that well. "Though, we'd have to be careful, due to the person who I'm pretty sure just killed Linda," I try to say sounding very smart.

{Helicopter's POV}

When he asked me if I wanted to escape with him, I felt confused, why would he ask that? I hate him, and talk bad about him, and he still wants to help me, why? All I've done is treat him poorly. "Uh, yeah, let's hurry, though, I don't want to be in here anymore," I say.

Helicopter broke one of the back lights off the car and made a whole big enough to fit the two pillows. Both of them slowly got out of the car without anyone seeing them, they snuck back into the store.

{Helicopter POV}

   I want to apologize to Fillio, he is really nice, and I feel bad about talking bad about him. "H-hey um, Fillio?" I say, with a stutter. Damn why'd I stutter? "Yeah?" Fillio responded to me. "I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you..." I say. "I always talked bad about you only because Fillip forced me to, I know you probably won't be able to forgive me, but yeah, I'm sorry."
I apologized.

{Fillio POV}
".... but yeah, I'm sorry," Helicopter apologized. He thinks I wouldn't forgive him? It's not his fault that Fillip made him say those stuff. "Hey, I really do forgive you. I'm sorry for what my pillow brother said to you," I say. "But, we should go, I don't want to get caught out here," I blurted out. "Oh, yeah, let's continue on," Helicopter said.

Both pillows made it inside, and went to the bed idea to go see Bonita The Bed.

{Fillip POV}

Since Fillio isn't here, might as well pull my move on Bonita, heh, finally after all this time.
"Hello there, Bonita. I know what your thinking, where's Fillio, well he got sold today," I tell her. " But, I'm here, so you wanna get together?" I ask.

{Bonita POV}

WHAT? THERE'S NO WAY, AND FILLIP SAID THAT SO CASUALLY!?!? "There's no way, you're lying!" I say confidently. "Well where is he then?" He questioned me. "Why don't we get together?" He asks. "Wh-what?" I asked with a stutter. "Come on, it will be fun." He says.
"F-fine, " I say. Honestly at first I thought I would hate this, but I kinda like having him as my pillow-boyfriend.

After a while of the two pillows getting to know each other more, they did, well, um couple things? I guess. They got along real well.

                                 Fifthteen minutes later
The two escapees find Bonita and Fillip together. Fillio's pillow eyes widen. Helicopter's eyes are also open wide.