June 2023 Publishing Update + Major Rewrites

I've teased publishing this book for ages.

Back when I wrote this story in 2017 (I think?) it was my second novel EVER. I had no idea what I was doing, only that I loved doing it.

Leah and Kaleb's story has deserved the time I've taken to hone my skills as a writer before tackling their story to bring to a wider audience.

It is finally that time.

Behind Closed Curtains will be published on Amazon by the end of 2023. It will have an entirely new cover, new chapters, (it already has a new blurb) and is going through a major rewrite.

This story handles triggering topics, topics that I researched well when writing the book, but in hindsight and years of maturity later, realize I poorly executed.  Not to mention Leah—and especially Kaleb's character—need major fleshing out.

It will be rewritten in DUAL POV.

Don't worry though! The crux of the story and plot it follows will stay the same. Everything you've come to love about this book will be there—there will just be more of it and it'll be so much better.

All of this said, you'll need to follow me on Instagram if you want the publishing updates and cover reveal, etc.

Find me at Author_Alexandrialee

Link to my IG is in my profile bio as well.

Let me know in the comments if you have any questions or concerns about the publication of this book.

-

Alexandria