"You do not wish to fight me?" He asked you as you had been standing watching for a rather uncomfortable amount of time.  After seeing what he did to your teammates there was no option but to fight. "After how you've treated my crewmates I have no choice but to fight." He shot some lightning towards you which you redirected letting it land somewhere else. To say he was shocked was an understatement he had a million questions as to how and why you were able to avoid his attacks. He was still looking for an explanation when the guerilla came and touched his chest and Eneru couldn't escape.

"There's a stone in the Blue Sea that is used to weaken devil fruit users, so I took some sea prism stone and attached it to a reject dial. You can't escape now Eneru." Seems like the guy actually had a solid plan.
"Wyper it can kill you!" Gan Fall was shouting from the ground.
"I don't mind dying if I can take him with me. REJECT!" Wyper shouted and there was impact directly to Eneru's chest you could tell from how coughed out some blood. Eneru was on the ground and he wasn't getting up you were cautious knowing how some stubborn people cling onto life. You slightly bent down and dragged Adira out of a hole. 

Nami was checking up on those injured. It was only some time before Zoro got up, knowing him a single hit was not enough to take him out. Wyper was also pretty damaged spitting out blood and all. Eneru then started glowing and there was a beating sound coming from him. "He's compressing his own heart." He then slowly began to get up and sit upright, after which he fully stood. 

"I have been carrying Calgara's will for the past 400 years and things are now looking hopeless." It seems like the guerilla had lost his will to live. 
"You are no match for me." Are the first words that come from the recently revived man.

He beats on his drum and out comes a lightning bird, "30 million volts Hiro. It goes straight for Wyper. Zoro had already gotten up and was going to use sea prism on Eneru, unluckily due to the impact it was damaged and not functioning properly. Sparks were still coming out of Eneru and then he beat one of the drums letting a tiger go right through Zoro. He was definitely out of it after that. He beat the drum again and a bird came straight for you but you redirected it to the side.

You tried to hit him with Adira which ultimately failed. You tried again and again but you had no idea of how to counter. You really wanted just a single stab and boom the tip of Adira penetrated and went through. It looked slightly black with a kind of metallic glint. You thought he was getting ready to attack you but he pointed his hands towards where Zoro and Robin were lying down. There was blood trickling down from Eneru's mouth. This was a threat if you attacked him he was going to fully kill Robin and Zoro and you couldn't afford that.  Adira turned into dust and was blown away by the little wind that was there.

Wyper was standing up ready to go for another round, he stood up but wasn't doing anything there was a chance that he was barely conscious but he was still willing to fight.  Eneru started glowing and it was a different attack from anything his pulled so far. Just to be safe you got Zoro and Robin and moved them slightly away from where Wyper was standing. "El Thor!" There was a large flash and probably one of the brightest things you've ever seen. It was concerning. You weren't sure if he was even alive after that but he was resilient and you felt no amount of panic when he was taking the hit.

"Let's go to the endless vearth." He said to you then suddenly Nami came out ready to leave as well. "I'll come with you." Nami said and Eneru accepted. Nami took the waver and started looking at our fallen comrades. " Don't worry about them they just couldn't understand God's power." Eneru said to Nami then suddenly stopped. You didn't know what was wrong in any case you had to protect Nami if things went side ways. He then walked past Nami and stopped right in front of you. " You are a worthy warrior, there is no need to hide your identity in the presence of one of great might such as myself." He wanted you to take off the mask you had no problem in doing so.