"Cruel." He said breathily. "That's so, so cruel. I'm so close, I'm right there, please..."

Arthit chuckled amused. He knew his boyfriend too well, he knew all his body's cues and tells already. He knew when he was just about to come, his cock jumping, breath catching. He squeezed at the base of his length tightly, staving off the pleasure again.

It was like his pleasure belong to his senior, his orgasms, his body, all of him.

And, well, Kongpob loved it.

"Are you at your limit, Kong?" He purred, teasing as the soft underside up to his cockhead again. "You don't want to keep playing with me?"

"P'..."

"Do you want me to stop?" Asked seductive, but Kongpob knew he was serious too.

"Don't you dare!"

His chuckle is deep and oh-so-tantalizing. He played with the patch of hair just at the base of his cock and it twitched to attention. "Alright, alright, on four now. Can you do it for me? Be a good junior and come at the count of six?"

Kongpob swallowed thickly at the dark promise and nodded enthusiastically, desperate to plunge off the edge his lover had been keeping him at for far too long now.

His pale fingers curled around him once more, teasing up and down and he gaspes.

"One."

He was so pent up, ready to burst. His senior had been teasing him forever and the heat spread through his body climbing up to that tantalizing high faster and faster.

"Three."

He arched his back to feel the other's touch even more and met his movements halfway, biting back a whine when he felt a new climax building deep inside his gut and threatening to break again.

"Please." He forced himself to look at Arthit, directly reaching over to hold his wrist with his hand but he swatted it away regardless.

"You lost six times." He said merciless, his lips against his jaw.

His warm breath brought shivers down his spine. Kongpob swallowed hard, he couldn't recall the last time his cute lover was this dominant with him. Arthit began to pump him again, faster now, so he wouldn't be able to lose his orgasm.

"Please!" At the moment, it seemed the only word he could say. He just hoped Arthit'd see his desperate state.

It was way too much, Kongpob couldn't even feel his lower half anymore. His knees shaking and an almost downright pornographic expression written all across his face. Fuck, Arthit never had never seen him that way and wondered if he ever wanted to try this another time.

By now Kongpob was trying to pump himself with his hand but he was more than delighted to rip his hand away another time.

"Four."

He increased the fisting of his cock again, this time faster than prior.

"Ah. fuck. fuck." His back arched violently, head thrown back and mouth agape as Kongpob's arm looped around his neck to desperately hold against something, anything would do now, really.

Arthit hummed and tilted his head to swallow his moans, capturing his mouth in a kiss and Kongpob whined onto it, messy, desperate, squirming as his tongue rolled against his. It was too much, he couldn't... he couldn't...

"Come for me, Kong."

"Ahnn- f-fuck..."

Kongpob shook and cried out, holding himself up on his arms and fucking his hand through it. His vision went white and tears leak from the corners of his eyes as he teetered the edge of overstimulation.

Arthit gaze fell to his cock that was twitching violently now, thick sprouts of white coating his whole hand as Kongpob threw his head back, eyes scrunched shut with small tears running down his cheeks, finally emptying his balls to their limits. A moment later his body collapsed into the sweat stained sheets, moaning in bliss.

"How are you feeling?" Arthit shyly asked, batting his eyelashes at him while he kissed his left tight softly.

Kongpob gasped and trembled as he came down from the high, body finally relaxing from the pent-up tension and his eyes feel glassy and unfocused.

"S-so good..."

He chuckled and kissed his chest. "I'm glad... are you too tired for a bath right now?"

It took a moment but he shook his head slowly. "I-I want..." And he slowly grind his hips, feeling Arthit's own hard-on and rubbing against it.

"Oh..." His eyes darken.

It was Kongpob turn to smirk.

NOTE

Prompt "Edging", my last R18 for this week. Enjoy 💜