Edging 🔞

It all started on a sunny day. The both of them were simply enjoying a one-on-one basketball game, drinking some tea and appreciating each others company if it wasn't for a certain thought playing across Kongpob's thoughts.

Maybe he could challenge his senior and if he loses the game, he's obliged to do whatever he wants him to do, for one whole night.

It was just that... would he be okay with practically giving himself to you if he loses?

Unexpectedly -not really- he was the one who had to answer this question.

"P', I trust you wholeheartedly." Was his prompt reply when an unsure Arthit had looked up at him.

How could he be so confident about him? 

Well, he thrusted Kongpob just as much... and it was not as if Kongpob wasn't open to new things, -it was quite the opposite, actually-, but still, would he simply just trust him like that? Short answer: yes, yes he would. It'd been hours now since Kongpob lost their last match.

"Now, now." Arthit's voice rumbled. "Hands by your sides, Kong. Just stay there like a good boy." He murmured huskily, nuzzling at his neck.

His junior melt at his touch and moan, obediently placing his hands at both sides of his own body and slightly parting his legs to give him more access.

Kongpob didn't expect his senior would have loved this that much, but who he was to complain?

Arthit started working him slowly, hand curling and sliding against the underside, across your entire length from root to tip. He whimpeedr, already flushed and fully hard.

"Oh, gosh. That's- T-That's-" His words cut off with a strangled moan as Arthit pressed at the tip, a jolt of pleasure cursing his veins.

He chuckled and started jerking Kongpob a little more enthusiastically. The latter closed his eyes and melt leaning back against his senior's chest as his breathing got heavier, trembling as desire started to consume him. The other man slipped his free hand under his shirt, teasing his stomach and ribs before his fingers rubbed against one of his nipples.

Kogpob hands clawed at the sheets like he's desperately trying to hang onto something because the pleasure was too much to handle and-

It stopped. It simply stopped right at the edge and he couldn't feel anything but a raw need, and it was incredibly frustrating as he caught the mischievous glint in his eyes, smirking. He whined and his hips bucked, chasing the tight warm he'd so suddenly been denied.

"P'... fuck, please..."

Kongpob was far gone at this point, finding it hard to breathe, twisting and turning as he felt his senior touch his abused cock again, lazily stroking it for him.

"Hmm." Arthit just hummed, far too into his thoughts on what he was going to do next. "Do you want to cum, Kong?"

He didn't! He wouldn't dare to ask him that right now, right? He'd been waiting to cum for ages after all!

"P'!" His chest rising and falling heavily while his heart beat times faster than a normal amount.

"Be patient." Arthit chides, nipping at the skin where his neck met shoulder, sharp fangs just barely digging in at the edge of his shirt. He started whispering numbers into his ear, counting up "One. Two..." His hot breath making him shudder again.

On three it began all over again. The build-up, the edging and the sudden stop. It went to four the next time when Kongpob was left panting frustrated. Five was almost impossible to withstand with the way he practically growled the numbers instead of the soft baritone from before, like Arthit was the one getting off here, while Kongpob voice was wobbly and laced with lust.