Subspace 🔞

"Wow, you look awfully today." Arthit muttered sarcastically to himself as he checked out his features in the hallway mirror, while he hung his khaki trench onto the hook. A frown on his face, his lips formed into a pout.

His dark circles under eyes contrasted with his pale skin. He looked exhausted.

The day had not gone quite as planned; he'd been working overtime all week to try to finish a coding project and he'd hoped to have it completed by the weekend. But now he was going to be spending the next two days wondering why the quality test had failed.

"P' Arthit." His boyfriend called from deeper within the apartment.

He run his fingers through his hair before following the sound of his boyfriend's voice.

Seated before his computer, Kongpob glanced over at him and smiled sweetly. It felt as if his body sagged heavier with a wave of relief washing through him. His former junior brought him so much comfort without saying a word. Being in his presence was enough to relax a racing mind or post-work funk.

The tanned man was in his pair of blue sweatpants and a simple grey T-shirt. Arthit was used seeing him in a suit for his work, yet he always had looked his best in his pajamas, or naked. When he was naked he was definitely the best.

Arthit threw himself onto the bed next to his boyfriend and tangled himself around his upper body.

"Long day?"

His groan was enough of a confirmation for his question. Kongpob's body rumbled with a chuckle at his cute lover antics. The younger man's lips twitched, and he set aside his laptop, giving the other his full attention.

"Tell me about it. Maybe venting will help?"

"Damn, no. I don't want to spoil my mood even more."

Kongpob's hand trailed up his neck and into his hair. Arthit closed his eyes and hummed softly in appreciation of this soothing method.

He closed his eyes and drank in the sensation. The feeling of his lover running his fingers through his messy hair, massaging his scalp, was heavenly. One by one, the muscles in his body relaxed.

As he whined his appreciation of the expert hand that was gently massaging him, Kongpob got entertained by that and repeated the pattern.

"I see... then maybe I can distract you. Do you want a massage?"

A smile spread across Arthit's face while propping himself up on his elbows to look at his lover.

"Please." He said letting himself fall back on the bed.

He started at the crown of his head and worked his way down, massaging the back and sides of the head, face, and neck. The tingling sensation of his boyfriend's hands on his back, the pressure of the mattress pressing against his cock, and the growing fuzzy feeling in his brain. The younger man intentionally traced his hands slowly down his back, pressing a little harder than he normally would just to hear his cute boyfriend whine and groan.

He asked him to roll onto his back and it was almost too much. Beginning at his calves and working up, getting a little -too- close to his crotch while massaging his thigh and squeezing it a little rougher than he'd anticipated- not that Arthit was complaining-, it hightened the fuzzy feeling in his head. Going over his torso, poking and prodding. The more Kongpob worked across his body, the redder and more desperate his senior became.

Kongpob wasn't oblivious to his needs right now, quite the opposite.

"Kong-"

"I know P'." He murmured languidly in his ear, gliding past his knee, over his thigh, only to rest to cup his bulge. "Will you stay still? Will you let me do everything?"